Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free 323GT trans if picked up and other misc. parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the transmission, and the miata stuff I guess. If that other guy on ff.com picks up the trans then I wouldn't be in as big a hurry, but when do you need the stuff moved by?

Logan

Comment

I need it gone asap, I guess he is coming out today for the trans. sorry man, but my dad won't get off my back about getting it out, he was mentioning storage fee the other day :/
      2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
      1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

I could make it out Friday night but it would probably be later than 8pm to meet you, I won't even get out of work till 7:30 pm.

Comment

well the trans is gone, but I still have everything else and another two weeks in the house since my work screwed me over for another two weeks at the current location.
          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

So would next weekend now be viable for picking up the Miata stuff I take it? That would work out way better for me, and I would just drive all the way out there since you would have a hard time meeting me part way.

Let me know
            Logan

Comment

I can meet you part way if its just the miata stuff, i have it in a giant truck tool box so it won't ruin the interior. Sunday would be best for that one if its ok with you. Also did you need any of the aspire stuff? or a decent BP flywheel?
              1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

I could probably take the flywheel off your hands. If you mean this sunday it would have to be in the later afternoon early evening around 4-5pm as I would be hunting most of the day before that. If you wanted to meet around alfred that would be good, just need a address for where ever and a total for everything.

I would take the aspire steelies but looks like the white festiva is going to get sold here shortly so I won't need them. Well I could probably take 1 rust free one for my sister.

My cell is 6 0 7 3 7 9 1 1 4 0. Call me sometime tonight after 6pm and we can figure out the details.

Comment

I was thinking next sunday but this sunday could work. I'd prefer to keep it to the forums, I am just not much of a phone talker. I have unlimited texting if you want to go that route. I could meet you in hornell just off of the thruway. There is a wegmans and walmart down there.
                  1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Actually next sunday would be way better, I just didn't want you having to hang onto the stuff if you wanted to get it out of there. I would hate to see it scraped since I have had not luck finding that subframe for the right price anywhere else. Let me know on here later in the week if sunday is still going to work for you.

Yeah I am not a phone person either, I don't have a text plan on my phone so it costs to use it.

Logan

Comment

Never heard from you. Did you still want to sell that stuff? I can meet you this weekend if you want.

Let me know.

Logan

Comment

this weekend might not be good, I am starting at a new store saturday. I will know by thursday if it will be good or not. if not I'll let you know for sure.
                        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

So how do we stand? I am busy this weekend but can make it out that way to get the parts if you have the time? If not we can try again next weekend?

Let me know.
                          Logan

Comment

I will be working 4pm to midnight all weekend, but I do have monday and tuesday off. I was planning on heading down to alfred to pick up a copy of solidworks off of a friend of mine. will either of those days work?
                            1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Not really. I have to work 7am-7:30pm M,T,Th. What is your next weekend looking like at this point?

Comment

I won't know till wednesday, now that I have all days available to work I am pretty sure I will be forced to work every weekend until I either threaten to quit so they will let me change my availability, or find a better job.

my current place has no internets so keep that in mind, I won't be ignoring you, I just won't have access to teh interwebz.
                                1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Working...
                                X