No announcement yet.

Drafting, Design, Engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Cat's post got taken over!!! We should get back on topic before someone gets

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Krazyman View Post
      Looks like Cat's post got taken over!!! We should get back on topic before someone gets

LMAO
      Not a problem, had no idea there were so many engineering geeks on this board!

Comment

Neither did I

Comment

Work looks good cats! I work at an engineering company as well! I do IT and Traffic work though! Glad to see some other engineers!
          1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
          Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
          R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

kinda on topic...

What CAD are you using?

The last versions I used several years ago when I last drafted was R14 and I think 2000.

and at that point there was talks about another program, which I think was microsoft based?
            95 ES
            05 S60R

Comment

Let's see...

AutoCAD 2007
              AutoCAD 2008
              Revit 2008
              Architectural Desktop 2007
              and
              AutoDesk Maya 2006

Those are what i'm using right now...:ARCADE:
              I use Inventor 9 also but not often...

and R14?? Wow i haven't used that since High School! And 2000 Sucked... i hated that version!

Comment

Does anyone want to draw me an intake manifold flange for the 2.0L FS motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Krazyman View Post
                  and R14?? Wow i haven't used that since High School! And 2000 Sucked... i hated that version!
                  yeah they were different projects, so I guess we had switched the new projects to 2000 but was still working on a couple year project that originally drawn in R14. the biggest pain was completely different line designations the company had set up and in rare occasions I had to use this stupid program that converted the x-refs from one to the other, which pretty much only transfered half the file.

I liked CADing but its so solitary and I can't stand being cooped up inside.

XelderX - I'm sure someone could whip that up in a couple minutes.
                  95 ES
                  05 S60R

Comment

Originally posted by goodorange View Post
                    What CAD are you using?

The last versions I used several years ago when I last drafted was R14 and I think 2000.

and at that point there was talks about another program, which I think was microsoft based?
                    AutoCAD 2009. I started with R12. I used something called ME30 when I was at HP.

Comment

Originally posted by XelderX View Post
                      Does anyone want to draw me an intake manifold flange for the 2.0L FS motor?
                      Do you have a sketch or measurements to work from? Otherwise I would have to have the flange to work off of.

Comment

Working...
                      X