Flak Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flak Jacket

I have a brand new woodlands camoflauge flak jacket size Large. Anyone interested? It is left over from when I was in the military, i have no need for it now.... Please make an offer if interested. I can post a pic if you like. Thanks.

And for those of you paranoid people... I belive I have a helmet also and a gas mask.... I will have to make sure though.

Comment

just out of pure curosity how much?

me and my dad are always at the range, and I might pull it out one day as a joke saying ok, IM ready to start running.....
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I really do not know what these go for... it is brand new though.. make an offer.

Comment

dood you got me.... How much does it weigh? I dont want to screw anyone in the deal, but at the same time I would like to get it cheap.

Comment

it is pretty heavy... it is standars Air Force issue... if that tells you anything.

Comment

ok I might be able to find out a price. My g/f sister and her husband are AF. he can rpobably tell me what it is worth.

Comment

sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                X