Need Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help!!

I have a problem, and after talking with fellow club members, they advised me to go public with this because you might be able to help me. About a month ago I purchased some 1st Generation clear corners from another member on this club. Here is the link to that:

He pm'ed me his information and I promptly sent him $80.00 using Paypal. He then told me he was sending the corners out UPS. A couple of weeks went by and I asked him what was going on with them, because I hadn't recieved them yet. He told me he was sorry he hadn't sent them out because he was preparing for a car show and that he would go out that afternoon and send them UPS. Through this I was very understanding and calm. Now it's been another week or so and I still do not have the corners. I have been attempting to contact him, but when I IM him he puts up an away message and doesn't respond to me. I still have the PM's between him and I, and I don't want this to be harder than it has to be, I just want my corners. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
    '91 323 SE
    Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
    <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

give this man his damn corners. See this is why I dont get in group buys(ie the steel braided brake line gb) you cant trust any ****ing body.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

YEAH THATS BEAT! i hate when people dont make good on ****, how did you send payment??
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Yeah, I only buy from people I trust now. Ie people we know well enough around here that if they were to **** it all up tehre would actualy be consequences. these dead beats have nothing to loose, so they figure meh, what the hell.
        Visit My Garage

Comment

If you made the payment through paypal within the last 30 days just file a complaint through the "security" link and they will take the funds out of their account.... they have ten days to respond with a tracking number or proof of refund or Paypal will take action getting your money back.

Comment

yeah i used paypal, i'll do that security thing and see if that gets me my corners.
            '91 323 SE
            Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
            <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

Hopefully it will... It got me my exhaust.

Comment

it works... i've gotten my money back from a few lowlifes trying to rip me off... now anytime i send money online... its through paypal so i know its guarunteed.
                no product-no money for lowlife.

group buys on here are safe... only thing you have to worry about is fake companies screwing over the first person you sent money thorugh.
                again... only use online servies that carry some sort of back up warranty.
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

that is why I only trust and deal with respected members of the protege community.. and obviously.. he's not to be trusted.

Comment

damn dood, that sucks. Well at least we know now not to trust him.
                    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i mite be able to help... Ill be meeting the guy on Tuesday... ill see what I can find out... I had asked him about it and he said he sold it for $80....ill try to inquire if he's already shipped them or what....

Comment

I wish I had not deleted and re-posted my Protege parts car post. The old thread was getting really really long but now I see it was proof of people getting the stuff they paid for. I've never been ripped off but fear the day that it can happen to me. Just be honest guy and either send him his lights or refund his money to his paypal account. He shouldn't have to go through all that paypal security mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman112k3
                          Yeah, I only buy from people I trust now. Ie people we know well enough around here that if they were to **** it all up tehre would actualy be consequences. these dead beats have nothing to loose, so they figure meh, what the hell.
                          You are never going to see your wiring. *inserts evil luagh* side note, shipping on tuesday.

Comment

Proto2K, the correct insert would have been: bua, ha, ha, ha (insert hands rubbing each other in evil fashion).

Comment

Originally posted by mannydingo
                              Proto2K, the correct insert would have been: bua, ha, ha, ha (insert hands rubbing each other in evil fashion).

mua, ha, ha, ha (insert :stroking hairless cat: )
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X