WTB == 1st GEN Drop Springs == WTB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB == 1st GEN Drop Springs == WTB

Looking to buy a set of 1st Gen protege drop springs, doesnt matter what brand. No coilovers. Thanks, Marc

i got a set that im not gonna use because i need to get my car actually running first.... so i would love to sell them so i can pay for the parts i need yet... let me look up the info on them and get back to you... probably like 80 bucks shipped or so...
    Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

Comment

sweet dude let me know

Comment

1990-1994
        Protege/323 6011 Springtech Springs 2.00" Drop $126.45 ... seen at suspensionmax.com thats where they came from... it looks like most people are charging about 20-30 bucks shipping so if you want i can go get an estimate tomorrow... you wanna say 70 bucks plus whatever the shipping estimate is... should probably come out to about 85... i didnt realize how much of a pain these are to ship... but i still have the original box and everything... i just would rather get my car running than looking good... let me know and ill stop by to get an estimate tomorrow afternoon
        Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

Comment

Dropzone lowering springs, 2.0 front and 2.0 rear drop

$145.00 USD shipped anywhere in Canada or US

If this is an option and you want more info on these springs, and some pics of dropzone springs installed on a 2002 civic, send me a PM

These are brand new
          Last edited by pigeon; 09-08-2004, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X