Sweet 5" Tach with Light Phantom Autometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet 5" Tach with Light Phantom Autometer

i got this off a friend of mine but i need money for other things right now. can be seen at http://www.overboost.com/obs/product.asp?pid=9492 the wires are cut rather short and you can find the directions online @ http://hp.autometer.com/instructions...nstruction.pdf

These are listed around like 300 but sell around 250 or so, i will go ahead and say 175 via paypal gets it shipped and insured to your door. feel free to make other offers since a lot of us on here are cheap
    Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

come on guys i gotta unload this thing so i can get my pro running help a brother out here... at least make some offers on it... i gotta sell
    Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

Comment

make an offer already.... this will go on ebay soon if not.... 135 shipped to your door

Comment

would someone at least make an offer on this thing

Comment

bump . . . sorry i dont really need one :-/
          Tag Team

Comment

congrats on the dsm... im looking at getting one as my second car

Comment

anyone even have an interest in this???

Comment

Working...
              X