wtb: stock intake for 2000 protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb: stock intake for 2000 protege

i need an intake tube and the thingy that holds the sensor thing for a 2000 protege.. please let me know if anyone is willin to sell theirs
    Attached Files
    womp

I have mine... but I think I might need it for emissions testing this year..... I don't think my intake will pass.

Comment

You may want to specify 1.6 or 1.8L engine; the tubes for each are slightly different to accomodate the different MAF designs.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
        You may want to specify 1.6 or 1.8L engine; the tubes for each are slightly different to accomodate the different MAF designs.
        its a 1.6L
        womp

Comment

^^that doesnt look like my 1.6

edit, im guessing thats not his engine.
          Last edited by Kelly; 09-30-2004, 01:54 PM.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The picture is of a 2.0.

Comment

Thats what i though, thats why i was confused.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I think why the person used that picture is because it is from a 2000 Protege. That is the FS ZE engine swap. Another interesting fact is since this picture he has added the AWR header.

Comment

well yeah i just found a protege with an intake pic so i could circle the tube and the sensor holdin thingy. its for my friend's 2000 pro.. it has a ghetto intake and either the filter or the sensor keeps fallin off while we drive =P
                  womp

Comment

anyone anyone?
                    womp

Comment

Working...
                    X