More JDM Corners for the BG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More JDM Corners for the BG

I am the guy who sold these on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7925666468

I was able to find 2 more sets today after much searching, both in identical excellent condition - otherwise I do not buy them - they are not cheap - Japan is kind of expensive.

Make me some good offers. I will sell for 100 shipped to anywhere in the USA for each pair. Or if you want to go higher just let me know - the 100 shipped price is cheaper than what the auction ended at.

Thank you very much,

Chris

ps. If you remember who the gentleman from the UK was who wanted the cup holder - I got it for him - please PM me about the cup holder - I left the console part in the junk yard this time and just removed the cup holder part.

hey, if the cupholder guy doesn´t respond- how much will it cost me to get it to germany? do you have a pic?
    www.mazda-community.de

Comment

sorry ive replied, I only asked for this last week so he can probably get more

Comment

Nobody wants JDM corners?

I am the guy who sold these on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7925666468

I was able to find 2 more sets today after much searching, both in identical excellent condition - otherwise I do not buy them - they are not cheap - Japan is kind of expensive.

Make me some good offers. I will sell for 100 shipped to anywhere in the USA for each pair. Or if you want to go higher just let me know - the 100 shipped price is cheaper than what the auction ended at.

Thank you very much,

Chris

Comment

I feel your trying to get rid of me, I think I am encroaching on your territory. I am not a vendor, I am a private party. I have 500+ positive on ebay in less than a year, I am in Japan, and I ship fast and pack well. The cup holder is already spoken for.

You already PMed me about me buying stuff for you, I'd rather not have middle men and I do not use Yahoo auctions.

I am not a business or "vendor" - I am a family man trying to make some extra $ to support them while I serve our Country (USA) while we are here in Japan. I am a very trustable person and you can see from the other guys who have purchased from me.

I am not out to make a killing, Please do not shut me down! I am sure other members would agree.

About the corners, I only had one set and sold on ebay for $96 plus shipping - so *laugh* you can get 100 dollars for them and you should post them on Ebay.

The competition would make them cheaper for all the users here.

Originally posted by cablemirc
          i have 6 sets in my garage. *laugh*.. i can get $100/set for them? wow!
          get me the clear shell ones, then PM me, and we'll talk.

i have freinds worldwide, if cduff7 can;t provide your cupholders, i have worldwide reliable shipping contacts and a long sale history.

cduff7, we appreciate you selling things for our car, but a lot of your listings are misguided. and not JDM exclusive. hate to see you waste money. also, please contact mazdaracer about becoming an authorized vendor for our forums. it is important that people know they can trust you, and this is what our vendor system is for.

if you want to make real money, i can tell you which parts to grab to make some money

Comment

OK, If anyone needs the JDM corners, not the impossible to find "clear type" but this type that I just sold : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7925666468

Give me a shout.

Make a reasonable offer and I will have them shipped, if you like buying through Ebay - I can set up an auction just for you with "buy it now"

I am reliable and trustable and my ebay Id is Chaser_Tourer - I picked that name because it is my favorite Japanese Car.

Please see this thread at G20.Net, I have been getting Infinity G20 parts for these guys and they absolutely love it!

Link to g20 thread: http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread....ghlight=cduff7

Thank you very much,

Chris in Japan (USN)

ps. Cup Holder paid for and shipping Tuesday.

pss. I am going to look into the vendor thing CableMirc recommends, I can usually only get used parts - everytime i buy parts for my car they want to see my title - it is common here - they always want a title (Japanese title) to see that your buying for yourself - at least it seems that way.

Comment

Working...
            X