BP 1.8 DOHC Engine F/S 50k miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BP 1.8 DOHC Engine F/S 50k miles

selling the engine and parting out the rest, then its time for the first gen eclipse and jaguar to take over my driveway... located in PA thinking about $300 for the engine...
    Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

Ill give you $200 plus shipping
    Eat ****.

Comment

also, have you done a compression check, leakdown etc? Any pics? Any known problems?
      Eat ****.

Comment

is that denver, CO???
        Check out the J Way Group Project Proto HERE i will also make a page with all the hundreds of pics of my progress so keep checking

Comment

yep
          Eat ****.

Comment

got some nice curves out there
            NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

shipping would be a bitch.... whats your zip and are you willing to pick it up or do you want it to go to your door

Comment

cancel man. I just bougt a gtx
                Eat ****.

Comment

where in PA, i'm very intrested
                  www.teamvizions.net

Comment

lancaster, pa (northeast PM me if you get a chance)

Comment

bump.... must get rid of whole car... 250 for the entire thing, has electrical/wiring problems, but engine and tranny are good... delivery negotiable gotta move this thing by wednesday

Comment

Just junk it, man. People dilly dally about buying stuff and then don't buy because other options appear, don't have money, etc. If you could keep it there then you could sell it for parts. Since you have to move it then that's not an option. A perfect example of what I'm talking about is the guy that wanted the engine. He was only willing to pay $200. That would only pay for the work you did in removing it and the packing and/or taking to a shipper, etc. Even then, he ended up not needing it. That's one of the few. He, at least, changed his mind quickly. Others will have you emailing back and forth for a week before they either tell you no or, worse, don't email you back. You give another week and then email back only to find they don't need it anymore but left you hanging on there waiting.

Comment

Working...
                        X