Trade - momo seat for stock seat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade - momo seat for stock seat.

I traded a guy that came into my shop seat for seat because he hated the momo. His ass was too wide to fit in it properly. Now I am trying to sell the Protege and no one wants to buy it with the seat in it so here I am. I will trade anyone for third gen seat straight up. I would prefer it to be picked up but if i have to I will ship it. The buyer would have to ay shipping. The seat has to match the color of my existing seat, which is black, and be in decent shape. As long a there aren't any rips and tears I don't really care, like I said I'm just trying to get rid of the Protege. No, I don't know what the model number is all I know is that its in good condition with hardly any wear and tear. Here's some pics.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TayTay; 10-30-2004, 10:49 PM.
    01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

how much would u sell it for?
    sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

let me call for a price on one but I want it. I will pm you on monday.
      Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

I don't really want to sell it. I would much rather just trade it.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

and im fresh out of 3rd gen pro seats too..... damn.....
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
          Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

post a pic of your stock pass. seat. As I am sure you want it to match.

Comment

pics
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Ill get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

Can you get me the color code for the interior or even the paint? Or your vin #. I don't remember which one it is but thats no hard to find at my shop.
                  Last edited by 92_2_fast; 10-31-2004, 03:32 PM.

Comment

damn ur in las vegas? thats far as ****.

I can pull a seat just like that from a pro at my local junkyard. I remember it having a mint interior too. but shipping is a bitch.
                    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                      damn ur in las vegas? thats far as ****.

I can pull a seat just like that from a pro at my local junkyard. I remember it having a mint interior too. but shipping is a bitch.
                      shipping wont cost as much as buying 1 of thos seats tho
                      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.