Goin to the JUNK YARD hell ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goin to the JUNK YARD hell ya

Goin to both rear lights tomorrow for 60 bucks is that a good deal... They look brand new i need some... any one selling some for cheaper holla at me ... Now i want some CLEAR head lights i guess Im goin to just buy brand new ones my old ass ones suck any help...
    Ratrod

Get especs! You can't get any clearer than that, and they will stay that way.

2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

yes that is a good price on the rear tail lights
      sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

okay where could I get especs and will they fit a 91... I dont think so ya I think so too and they brand ****in new... im goin to
        Ratrod

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectProtege
          okay where could I get especs and will they fit a 91... I dont think so ya I think so too and they brand ****in new... im goin to
          PM cablemirc for a set - and yes they will fit a 91 Especs come in slant OR square. My car is a 93 with the slant style, of course I converted the hood and grill to match. :p:
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

cablemirc is that his s/n for this... how much you think he is goin to want for them
            Ratrod

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectProtege
              cablemirc is that his s/n for this... how much you think he is goin to want for them
              yes, lol, hes the Admin. Don't expect to get them for chump change, be prepaired to pay around $300+/-, Im not sure what his rates are. Worth EVERY penny IMO.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Hey where could I just get new headlight at for cheap or for a good price if he wants that much Im stright
                Ratrod

Comment

If you want NEW headlights, then the dealer. Unless you find a set on eBAy or somethin. (I've seen them on there for around $130 EACH, that's about the same price for a set of especs - and that's from ebay) If your going to get brand new headlights from the dealer, why not spend the same amount on especs? They will NEVER fade to ugly yellow, and your brand new usdm lights will eventually look like ass again. Not to mention the highly superior lighting capeabilities of the espec headlights.

You might find a decent set at the junkyard, but they are usually broken, faded, or missing.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

mostly on ebay, people are selling the jdm versions, not the EDM ones, if im not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
                      mostly on ebay, people are selling the jdm versions, not the EDM ones, if im not mistaken.
                      I was refering to the USDM lights on ebay.
                      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

oh my bad

Comment

Working...
                        X