FS: My Modded XBOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: My Modded XBOX

I paid $285 for this, and will sell for $225 plus shipping. And if you are interested and if it will make a difference I will even rip Halo 2 on it when I receive my copy on the 9th.

I am selling my modded Xbox. Reason being is that it doesn't want to work with my internet connection anymore so my Live account is useless right now. Everything else works 100% perfectly, I am just struggling with Live. It originally worked but now won't, so I figure a fresh non-modded Xbox is best for me.

Games included on harddrive are:
    • Fable
    • Full Spectrum Warrior
    • Ghost Recon Island Thunder
    • Vice City
    • Halo
    • Madden 2005
    • Ninja Gaiden
    • Prince of Persia
    • Rainbox Six 3: Black Arrow
    • SSX 3
    • Star Wars Battlefront
    • Street Racing Syndicate
    • Tony Hawk's Underground 2
    • Tiger Woods 2005
    • Burnout 3: Takedown

I forgot to mention I will be including all necessary cables and a Microsoft controller S.

Comment

mmm.. would you be willing to trade with a little offset for an unmodded x-box?

Comment

It depends on what drive you have. Take a look at this picture and tell me which drive you have. I am willing to trade if you have a Samsung drive, but if not I want cash. You could always just sell your Xbox and use that money towards mine. That is what I did originally.

Comment

i do have a samsung drive and have only had this x-box for a year.. i'm just curious if a trade is what you were looking for, or just an outright sale?
          kevin

Comment

It is now an outright sale.

Comment

I don't know those "modded" x-boxes don't seem too realiable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweeaks
                I don't know those "modded" x-boxes don't seem too realiable.
                Actually it is working perfectly. But that is besides the point, it is sold.

Comment

Working...
                X