Spearco Intercooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spearco Intercooler

I am selling my intercooler. I bought it from CorkSport a while back and the total use on it was about 2 weeks for about 5 drives of the car. Its been on the car(which has been sitting) so there is some normal wear and tear but can def be cleaned up. I have pictures on my cardomain site on page 3. Dimensions are 33 3/4" from end of tanks, 6 1/2" tall and 3 1/2 deep. Bought this originally for $550. PM if interested.
    Chris
    MX-3turbo
    BPT engine swap, Protege Filled Engine mounts, Protege Tranny, Protege Axels, Protege Flywheel, ACT Street Performance Clutch, Spearco Intercooler with Custom End Tanks, Custom Intake, Custom Piping, Custom Exhaust, Konig Mozart Muffler, Walbro Fuel Pump, Pacesetter Adjustable Short Shifter, CorkSport Front and Rear Strut Bars, SRD Lower Tie Bar, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires, MSD 6A Ignition, Blaster II Coil, A'PEXi S-AFC, GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, 820watt Power Acoustic Amp, Autometer Guages, Blue Underbody Neons, GS Spoiler, MS Side Skirts, and ADR Fuel Rims(17"x7").

Chris
    MX-3turbo
    BPT engine swap, Protege Filled Engine mounts, Protege Tranny, Protege Axels, Protege Flywheel, ACT Street Performance Clutch, Spearco Intercooler with Custom End Tanks, Custom Intake, Custom Piping, Custom Exhaust, Konig Mozart Muffler, Walbro Fuel Pump, Pacesetter Adjustable Short Shifter, CorkSport Front and Rear Strut Bars, SRD Lower Tie Bar, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires, MSD 6A Ignition, Blaster II Coil, A'PEXi S-AFC, GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, 820watt Power Acoustic Amp, Autometer Guages, Blue Underbody Neons, GS Spoiler, MS Side Skirts, and ADR Fuel Rims(17"x7").

Comment

Any Pics Out Of The Car????????
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

badass price, you ditchin the project bro ?
        00 dakota 4x4
        90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Yeah I guess I am. Finishing up the BP and getting it good and I think that will be about it for the mx. Have a real job now and making real money so I am going to buy a new car and see what happens. But maybe I will do something else to it later on. I will get pictures of it tomorrow out of the car for you.
          Chris
          MX-3turbo

Comment

that blows man. happy bday btw
            00 dakota 4x4
            90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Thanks man. Im going to go take the pics soon.
              Chris
              MX-3turbo

Comment

Sorry man I just took the pic and I have no batteries. Will upload tomorrow.
                Chris
                MX-3turbo

Comment

Ive been trying the last few days to get these pics to upload so I can post on here but it wont work for some reason. So if you are interested PM your email address and I will try it thru email.
                  Chris
                  MX-3turbo

Comment

Working...
                  X