Rims for Sale!!!! Someone BUY THEM!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rims for Sale!!!! Someone BUY THEM!!

I am selling my chrome wheels as most of you know and i figured I'd put them up here for sale..If interested theres a pic of them in the Tire section of Tire RIm SHow off..They are 17" Neeper Fly's on 205-35-17 Nankangs-Tires are in Great Shape and only one Rim has a little Curb wear on it, If interested PM me and I will give ya a price...Thanks have a nice day!!SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THEM
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

post some pics, i might be intrested.
    www.teamvizions.net

Comment

Originally posted by northeast_mazda
      post some pics, i might be intrested.
      did you read the post, she told you were to find the pics. but since you didn't here's the link Mazdachic's rim's

it's about halfway down.

93' 5spd DX
      R.I.P

Comment

These are perfect for racing, because they will blind your competition!

Comment

LOL thats funny they are a unique rim....Thanks goes out to ProtegeBob up there for helpin dude out finding the pics!!! NOW BUY THEM>>>LOL !

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Ill give you $300 for em ......Its all i got cuz im poor
            92 lx (sun roof batches)
            New (to me at least) bp just came in from ebay
            short throw shifta,bronzoil bushings,rx7 afm,bomz mp3 intake tubing

Comment

hhhhmmm nope.......

Comment

Are they 18's or 17's because you are saying two different things in the threads.

Comment

Yea i noticed that...They are 17's my bad! Thanks Greg for catchin that

Comment

Working...
                  X