Wanted: 1st gen HVAC control knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: 1st gen HVAC control knob

My car's missing one of the HVAC control knob things... does anyone have a parts car that could spare one?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by jnorion
    My car's missing one of the HVAC control knob things... does anyone have a parts car that could spare one?
    If I still have it, it's yours. I will pay postage too. No sense in wasting time to PayPal me 2 bucks or sending a money order, or whatever. PM me your address and if you don't get it soon, bug me about it because it will mean I forgot. .... Merry Christmas with a capital Christ.

Comment

I have 3 spare HVAC control units... want a whole one??? lol get em out of my sight... i've got too many spares.
      pm me if you want one
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Depends on how much shipping costs... I already pm'd mannydingo for the knob, but I have some experimenting I want to do with climate control stuff anyway so it probably wouldn't hurt to have an extra.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
          Depends on how much shipping costs... I already pm'd mannydingo for the knob, but I have some experimenting I want to do with climate control stuff anyway so it probably wouldn't hurt to have an extra.
          I checked the car today and did not find any of those little knobs. It seems I sold them along with other parts I have sold from in there. I'm glad someone else here answered this post too.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
            I have 3 spare HVAC control units... want a whole one??? lol get em out of my sight... i've got too many spares.
            pm me if you want one
            I guess I'll take one of those then... thanks mannydingo for looking anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X