No announcement yet.

My 17s For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you never know they could still be around in January.

Comment

How much were you seelin them for again? I am interested. I have a 92 Protege.

Comment

They will be $450 shipped.

Comment

Alright I just placed my order for the new wheels. For everyone who is interested in purchasing my wheels that are for sale. They should be available to ship out by the end of next week. For all who are seriously interested please pm me so we can work out a deal.

Comment

i'm really interested. can you find out how much it is to fix 'damage' ones? or maybe like you said take the price off....

i orginally replyed from the protegeclub website...

holla back...

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
            4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
              Okay I got the estimate done. The wheel repair man told me $75 for both wheels. He said they were not too difficult to repair since the damage was on the outside of the rim. I will take that $75 off of cost, and do the wheels and tires for $450 shipped. So long as your shipping address isn't something that will be over $100 to ship. I am ordering from wheelmax on Wednesday so hopefully they will be here in a week or two. Once the new wheels are on whoever pm's me with an offer will get the wheels.
              Glad you came to our side of the internet.

Comment

ok, i'm interested still....imma talk to my momz to see if she can help me out w/a lil' of the $$....i dont get paid until next week...how much is shipping for 34639

holla back

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:

Comment

Shipping is included in the price. Instead of saying it is $450 plus shipping minus the $75 for repair, I am just doing $450 shipped.

Comment

*crosses fingers*

God I hot wheelmax doesn't **** me over. They have my $ so hopefully the wheels will be at my house by mid to late next week.

Comment

Alright everyone. The wheels are off the car, and I've got the new 18s on. So I am now ready to seriously entertain offers. They can be shipped out by the end of the week if the buyer is ready.

Comment

i'll be ready to pay u on thursday...let me know what i gotta do...

www.floridamazdaclub.com

For Sale:

Comment

Thursday sounds good to me. I can't remember if I have to work on Friday so I most likely won't get the stuff shipped out till Tuesday. I am shipping it from the golf shop where I work and we are closed on Mondays so I can ship it out on Tuesday, and you will probably have it by the end of the week or beginning of next.

I will pm when I need your info.

Comment

Working...
                          X