FS: Random and BG Stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Random and BG Stuff!

First off i have a Autometer "5721" oil pressure gauge that i being an idiot bought it by mistake because i wanted one that uses a sender and not a full oil in car kind of deal as this one is! Opened to verify level of my stupidity but never installed/used. Summit wants $39.95 + shipping as of right now for it. I'd be willing to do $30 shipped for it.

Heres the gauge at summit.

Next up i have some NEW Ingalls Fastcam Bolts for sale. Ordered "4" and i received "4" Pairs . So my stupidity is your gain! They are $20 per PAIR of bolts on tirerack + shipping. I'd be willing to do $20 shipped per PAIR or $35 for both PAIRs shipped!

Next i have a RARE rear strut brace from a 89 Familia that i bought from cablemirc assuming it'd fit my EGT but it did not. Kiddx has it on his Protege so apparently Ford had to be ghey and make the strut towers angle in a smidge to screw me. So my bad luck is your gain again! I paid way too much for it at the time. Willing to let it go for $175 or Best Offer shipped!

And last but not least is a Magnaflow muffler and Resonator for a project that just isn't gonna happen anytime soon and being laid off sucks so it must go! I will link to summit for exact specs + include my pic. Currently summit wants $87.95 for the muffler + shipping and $63.95 for the resonator + shipping. I'm looking for $75 shipped for the muffler and $55 shipped for the resonator shipped. Or $120 for both! I may accept best offers as well on these. FYI these are BOTH still shrink wrapped and NEVER used!

FYI this will be posted on both THIS forum and the "other" forum because i need money ASAP. Prefer paypal but willing to do Money Orders from reliable buyers! Any questions feel free to ask!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

What inlet diameter does the resonator have?

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
      What inlet diameter does the resonator have?
      Its all 2 1/4 which is what summit states with all the other dimensions too if u use the links that i included in the posting! Just click on "muffler" or "resonator" for a direct link to the exact part # that i bought from summit!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

the rear strut bar fits the 90-94 protege?

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
          the rear strut bar fits the 90-94 protege?
          Yes from what i gather. KiddX has it on his BG pro! I emailed him as i remember him having one according to the person i bought it from and he said he had no issues installing it so apparently only the EGTs have fitment issues as i found out 1st hand! :/
          Last edited by Tazman2; 05-03-2006, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I'll take your exhaust stuff. PM'd
            Thanks for noticing me
            Alpha pro- 02 MP5, bling free
            Beta Pro- 98 pro es, aka slowburn

Comment

Originally posted by eeyoresride
              I'll take your exhaust stuff. PM'd
              Replied (via email) and pending sale to you!
              Last edited by Tazman2; 05-04-2006, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Exhaust stuff sold to "eeyoresride". Rest still available! Offers?!

Comment

Working...
                X