Mazdaspeed Protege gauge speedometer cluster for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazdaspeed Protege gauge speedometer cluster for sale

Not sure on the mileage, but if I remember right it was in the 24K range or so. Got it for my '00 ES but recently sold my car so I have no use for it (trying to shoot for a 6). I have a couple of pics of it available if you want them. It's in perfect shape (gauges, cluster itself), but for you absolutely picky peeps if you were to view it from a low angle you can see the swirl marks the wreck yard made cleaning it up after they removed it. Just means you use the current clear shield from your cluster, or you'll see the 2nd pic which gives you the "if you're in the driver's seat view" which shows you can't see those scratches in the first place from where you'll be sitting.

Sorry about the long description - just want you to get a good idea of the condition. This of course has the silver-faced dials that you only find in the Mazdaspeed Protege...you know that.

I thought about putting this on eBay but thought I'd put it here first since this forum is a good place for real Protege enthusiasts, and I'd like to see this go to someone who will really appreciate it!

Drop me a line if you're interested...

KD

read the rules b4 posting. http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20162

can anybody vouch for him?
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Sorry...

turpro - fine to call me out (didn't know the rules about the site in terms of selling). I've been here (clubprotege) for a year or 2 now. I just recently sold my '00 ES to get something bigger and hadn't ever put the cluster in my ride. I don't know how to include pics with my "listing" though which is why I went out of my way to describe the gauge cluster. If you can enlighten me I'd be more than happy to update my thread w/pics etc. I'm new to the idea of "threads" etc. to be honest. The only transaction I ever made was w/Dave B for some awesome polished gauge rings that went recently w/my ES that sold Tues. I'm not trying to BS anyone here, believe me.

KD

Comment

And then some...

Dude,
        My last car was a 1992 LX (2.0...the more balsy version than the one I just sold). I'm not here to mess with people - I put a ton of time into that car, and I was overly-obsessive with this last one. If you happen to own a 1999-later Protege (manual) the cluster should work for you, but no guarantees. Just sayin don't say I'm not into Proteges/Mazda etc. I'm not in the biz of screwin over our type (Mazda owners, fans). Aiiiiiight?

KD

Comment

here is the pics that were sent to me.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Turpro; 10-21-2006, 01:56 PM.
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

how much
            02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaspeedemon
              how much
              how did that get buy me lol. yea please post a price
              Last edited by Turpro; 05-28-2006, 08:32 AM.
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

I think $125 is fair considering the standard ES white-faced gauges tend to go for that on eBay day-in/day-out.

Comment

Working...
                X