X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX-3 15" x 6" 25th Anniversary Aluminum Wheels

Was curious what everyone thinks these are worth ....$$$$

Off Canadian Mazda MX-3 25th Anniversary Special Edition Wheels ( set of 4 ) Very unique looking wheels !!

Rare and Hard to Find !!! These wheels only came on this year ( 1993 ) MX-3 Canadain model .

The Goal Of This Site Is To Be A Complete Source On The Mazda MX-3

Specs: 15" x 6" Aluminum , Bolt Pattern 4 x 100, all have new valve stems

Weight 15.5 lbs each

Manufactured in Japan by Enkei

All are in excellent condition. One wheel has slight curb scuff ( can be corrected ) and areas where wheel weights have been ( rim edge ) the paint has come off . ( see pictures for details ).

These will fit Mazda MX-3 , 323 and Protege models ( But also will fit most models cars which have a 4 X 100 bolt pattern ( Honda , Volkswagen , Nissan , Toyota )

Can be easily repainted or even more trick would be to have the paint removed and have them polished .

I had them on my 323 ( see pics ) and have gotten other wheels recently.

I will post proper images with the piece of paper in the next few days ... to legitimize that they are in my possession.

Is only one wheel curbed? Some hi-spec pics of any corrision (like around the cap) or pitting would be appreciated. Just wondering, what type of rubber were you running on these?

Q to anyone: Were these wheels offered on any other MX-3 trim in the US or Japan? Because I know the 1993 25th Anniversary Canadian Protege alloys also came on '92-'94 US LX models and the 323F in the UK.

Maybe $200 if they are really mint.
    ~ Stephen ~
    -1993 Ford Taurus LX (R.I.P.)
    -1994 Mazda Protegé SE (Canadian market trim pkg)
    -1990 Mazda 929 S
    -1991 Mazda 323 LX (Sold)
    -1992 Toyota Corolla LE (Davesfarm) <R.I.P. Sept. 2009>
    -1990 Toyota Corolla SE (Davesfarm) (still alive in 2013!)
    -1994 Buick Regal Custom (Davesfarm) <R.I.P. Sept. 2009>
    -1983 Pontiac Parisienne (Sold)

Comment

yep sounds about right, $30-50 a rim is the general auto wrecker price.
      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Cool Steve ... Yes just the one wheel has the curb rash ( as seen in the pictures )

Other than the curb rash on the one rim the paint has come off where the wheel weights were put on ( all 4 rims ). the picture above shows it well.

Why they put them on the outside I dont know ... they should have put them on the inside edge of the rim . Then the paint would be 100%

As for the center caps there isn't any corrosion there that I can see... the paint is a bit faded. I think the previous owner might have replace them .. or some of them . All are in good shape.

I was running 195/50/15 Kumho's on these rims ... I went to a ROH 15" X 7" rim since I did the suspension and brake swap over .

Comment

i sold my set for $75 to a local. was hoping to get at least a hundo out of them. but ****s only worth what people are willing to pay i guess.
          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
          ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
          What are you driving?

Comment

please close thread ... wheels sold !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 323Permin View Post
              please close thread ... wheels sold !!!!
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
              X