FS: 2003.5 MSP wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2003.5 MSP wheels

Both of my sellers from MSProtege backed out (like the 5th time this has happened), so they are back up for sale. I've been trying to sell these forever & I really just want to be done with it now, so $550 takes them. I have pics of the wheels & the 2 minor scratches (can't see them unless you look up close). Otherwise the wheels are in mint condition & have been on the car for 10k miles today (5 digits in my odometer is depressing). This is just the wheels, as I will be putting the tires on my new wheels. If you have any ?s or would like to see them in person (they are dirty now, but will be squeaky clean when I take them off to sell), just let me know.

-Ryan

*The link to all of the pics & info on the wheels is in my sig in red letters.*
    Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
    Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
    42 Draft Designs

Ryan, I moved this to the parts wanted section. It will havea larger audience than the Intense forum.

Comment

BUMP...doesn't anyone want these?
      Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
      Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
      42 Draft Designs

Comment

most of the population over here (i.e. club p) have 4 lugs wheels

most of the p5/msp/mp3 etc guys already have aftermarket wheels and or fine with the stock ones, thats what i have found
        No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

ill start bidding at $100
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

$150.00

Comment

mmmm $151
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
              X