Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

97-98 Protege Grille

SOLD!

Last edited by firelizard; 04-27-2011, 06:06 PM.

I'll take it. I don't like my painted grille anymore, haha. I'll paypal you the money tonight.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk.

Comment

Thanks. I will need to get a shipping quote from the post office first though, so don't rush to pay yet! I will PM you a total tomorrow morning.

Comment

Hahaha, I forgot about shipping, dur. Must have been a little over excited. I'll wait for a shipping quote sir

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk.

Comment

hello, im looking for the little white parts that holds the grille to the head lights, any idea where can i find those???

Comment

If you can't find any local junkyards that have them, your best bet might be the parts department at your local mazda dealer. Idk the part # though

Comment

Originally posted by alonso.lpez View Post
              hello, im looking for the little white parts that holds the grille to the head lights, any idea where can i find those???
              Maybe try and post a wtb ad instead of bumping a 2 year old dead thread. That would be a good start
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Mazda dealer. Clips aren't very expensive even at full retail. Try Jim Ellis Mazda for the part number, they have parts fiches online.

Comment

I always use Jim Ellis when I need something and don't feel like dealing with the idiots at my local dealership.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

Working...
                  X