FS: Polished 03' Wheels & Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Polished 03' Wheels & Tires

Well I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in buying my polished 03' stock wheels with the tires from me. I am looking to buy aftermarket wheels and have no place to store my stocks once I get em. They have about 6K miles of use on them and there is small curb rash on one of the wheels but is not that noticable and the other three wheels are perfect.
    Shipping via UPS to the continental US costs about $150 for all 4 wheels but i'd have to check again. Would anybody be interested? Make an offer. I also may sell my wheels spacers which push the stock wheels out just perfectly to sit closer outwards without rubbing of course. I'm sorry I don't know the exact diameter of the spacers and I won't sell the spacers if I don't sell my wheels. The spacers are heavy duty and have its own key with special lug nuts tht bolt it in place. I got them in Japan for about $300 (please see the photos below) beware dial up users this will kill you.

If interested email me at: hwnnights@aol.com

Front Wheels:

Rear Wheels:

Wheel Curb Rash on (1) rim:

Tread Wear only 6K miles:

Front Spacer:

Rear Spacer:

I'm interested in your wheels. How much are you looking to get for them? I cracked a wheel and sliced my stock tire up pretty good today on my commute, and I need a replacement quick. I drive 120 miles round trip each day, and the the donut spare isn't gonna hold out too long. Plus, I was looking to pick up a set for autocrossing anyway, so this would be pefect!

Let me know.

Thanks.

pup

Comment

Originally posted by pup
      I'm interested in your wheels. How much are you looking to get for them? I cracked a wheel and sliced my stock tire up pretty good today on my commute, and I need a replacement quick. I drive 120 miles round trip each day, and the the donut spare isn't gonna hold out too long. Plus, I was looking to pick up a set for autocrossing anyway, so this would be pefect!

Let me know.

Thanks.

pup
      Sorry my friend, these sold about 8 months ago..... check Ebay, sometimes people sell their stockers there...I think also some Ford Compact car wheels fit...

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaiiannights
        Sorry my friend, these sold about 8 months ago..... check Ebay, sometimes people sell their stockers there...I think also some Ford Compact car wheels fit...

Hahaha holy ****! I didn't even look at the post date.

That'll teach me.

and back to the great wheel hunt.......

Comment

Working...
        X