rebuilt t3 super .60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rebuilt t3 super .60

I got this turbo from my friend, it came with his turbo ranger. It appears to have some usage but looks like it was recently rebuilt (theres a tag on theres a Garrett tag that says "factory overhauled turbocharger" ) p/n e5zz 9g438A. I know lots of people on here love these for the decent spool and the horsepower, i believe there good for 250-300 hp range.
    T3 Super 60 with .60AR style semi polished compressor housing and .48AR turbine housing.
    I was going to run this with a external set up, there is not waste gate, exhaust housing or inlet included, what you see is what you get. no play. $250 obo shipped con us.

Last edited by Hot_Wheels; 06-13-2011, 08:25 PM.

how many miles since the rebuild?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

im not sure, like i said it came with my buddies turbo ranger, it was a extra, it has no shaft play, its equal to my brand new Holset, theres no sighns of oil any where and you can see the balance marks on the impeller still. I was planning on running this, but now i got the holset. there is a serial number on the over haul tag to, i wonder if maybe Garrett could give a date on it? i can post if it helps any one out.
      Last edited by Hot_Wheels; 06-13-2011, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Payment pending

Comment

Sold to red92

Comment

don't forget to leave feedback guys
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
            X