FS: GTR Vents & GTX Cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: GTR Vents & GTX Cluster

323 GTR Replica Vents, w aftermarket grille: SOLD!!
    323 GTX Gauge Cluster /includes Boost light: $75 +sh

Last edited by worldhazard; 06-27-2011, 11:37 PM. Reason: drop in prices... Buy it!!
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

ooh nice gauge haha, shame you never put it to use

NW MAZDAS

Comment

oh i know... stuff has changed.. I'm devoted to school right now, so EVERYTHING else on the side.. is just going to a good home, until the next chance i get, and can have time to do a project again. won't even be in the drivers seat of a racecar for who knows how long... =/
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

that cluster plug and play with a BG harness? (other than obvious boost gauge?)
        2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

I offer you 80 for the vents, if its ok with you Send me your paypal, i'll send you the money for the hood vent!

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
          Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
          Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

That gauge is in km/h right?

Comment

Originally posted by mazda1993 View Post
              I offer you 80 for the vents, if its ok with you Send me your paypal, i'll send you the money for the hood vent!
              consider it sold, pm

Originally posted by bcowie View Post
              That gauge is in km/h right?
              Correct-O-mundo

Comment

Originally posted by nerd racing View Post
                that cluster plug and play with a BG harness? (other than obvious boost gauge?)
                Dunno how i missed this this morning, but I'm truthfully not 100% sure. I believe it will at least run like any other swapped cluster (aside from the boost/4ws/abs), but i never had it plugged in personally.

Bogaut, mind answering this? =) (previous owner fyi)

Comment

yeah worked fine in my car, boost light didnt work, theres a way to get it to work.. i think ryan knows how

NW MAZDAS

Comment

do you ship worldwide

323 GTX Gauge Cluster /includes Boost light do you still have this how much to 00757

Comment

Originally posted by emilio323f View Post
                      323 GTX Gauge Cluster /includes Boost light do you still have this how much to 00757
                      I'll pack it up, and get it quoted first thing in the morning.

Comment

thank

Comment

Originally posted by emilio323f View Post
                          thank
                          pm'd

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
                            yeah worked fine in my car, boost light didnt work, theres a way to get it to work.. i think ryan knows how
                            ?? Mine works. All I did was plug it in.
                            1990 Protege 4WD
                            GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                            ├┼┤
                            2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
                            X