Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS-BG Parts Clear out,Rare parts,stock parts, new parts, 56k no way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazypunkerguy View Post
    I need to find a box for the sway bar. May take me a couple days to get you a quote. I will make sure to get it done by Thursday for you.
    Not a problem, I'm not in any rush.

Originally posted by Crazypunkerguy View Post
    All stuff meant for what is now Eric's 93/spares. I need to liquidate so I can make a miata parts pile this big lol. Thanks for the props!
    Wow impressive! You had more rare spares than a lot of people have main parts.
    Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Originally posted by KaleoXtreme View Post
      Wow impressive! You had more rare spares than a lot of people have main parts.
      Lol, thanks.

I added a shifter I forgot to take a picture of yesterday, also got shipping quotes for everyone except the sway bar obviously!
      1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
      Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
      R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Id like to get in line for the awr mounts
        DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

so much for holding onto that grill till death do u part..

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx View Post
            Id like to get in line for the awr mounts
            They are sold good sir.
            Originally posted by EGTeric93 View Post
            so much for holding onto that grill till death do u part..
            We shall see, I am pretty firm on my price so.....

Comment

That Front Lower Tie bar, I pretty much just gave it to Nick for helping me out. We both knew that it didn't quite drop low enough to clear the subframe I tested it on.
              Even thought about notching both the tie bar and the subrfame a bit and just welding the two together, lol. That should stiffen things up a bit.
              ?

Comment

Originally posted by 93_EGT View Post
                That Front Lower Tie bar, I pretty much just gave it to Nick for helping me out. We both knew that it didn't quite drop low enough to clear the subframe I tested it on.
                Even thought about notching both the tie bar and the subrfame a bit and just welding the two together, lol. That should stiffen things up a bit.
                I thought it needed to be trimmed at an edge around the bolt? I never tried it on the car and never actually saw it fitted. Maybe I will lower the price? Scrap?

Comment

Are the springs and struts still available? If so, I want a shipping quote to 84765 please

Comment

I want thats pace adjustable short shifter.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro
                    My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

How did you anodize steel radiator brackets?
                      1990 Protege 4WD
                      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                      ├┼┤
                      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

dibs on the clear corners. also, im selling my t25, since ya mentioned it.
                        loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
                        73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by me109 View Post
                          How did you anodize steel radiator brackets?
                          Don't ask me ask ford it's their magic.

Originally posted by 89BG 323 View Post
                          dibs on the clear corners. also, im selling my t25, since ya mentioned it.
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...337#post706337
                          Turbo looks decent but it's a bit more then I want to spend. Sad your not close I have a BP in my garage.

Comment

yeah no kidding,, i wish flat rate boxes were big enough to fit a bp. lol. im sure shipping on them things kills.
                            loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
                            73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by underclassman View Post
                              Are the springs and struts still available? If so, I want a shipping quote to 84765 please
                              Springs are sold good sir, struts are still available.

Originally posted by 89BG 323 View Post
                              yeah no kidding,, i wish flat rate boxes were big enough to fit a bp. lol. im sure shipping on them things kills.
                              That would be an awesome flat rate box lol. I would probably send myself places in it!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X