Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bran new condition (2) MTX 6000 Subwoofers

Does anyone need some subwoofers?

These subs RETAILS FOR $339!!! I'M LETTING THESE AMAZING SUBWOOFERS GO FOR more then 50% OFF! I will let them go for $150

This is for 2 12” MTX 6000 subwoofers Model T6124A. I had these subwoofers for a little over a week in a 2.5 cubic ft. sealed enclosure. There is only one thing to say about these subs, THEY HAMMER!! And if you know anything about subwoofers, then you know these subwoofers push out heart-stopping bass. The only reason I am getting rid of my babies is because my mom is making me. (She says they are too loud) If you want the Bump and not just a thump, definitely get these subwoofers you will not be disappointed.

If you are interested just reply a post with your e-mail and I will get back with you. Shipping will be only $25 and I only ship to the states , will not ship to Canada, hawaii , or alaska. IF you would like to see any pictures of ask a question fell free to emial me at toughpup03@aol.com with the subject line "MTX"

Awwwww...poor baby
    01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

Wrong forum...There is a "For Sale" forum below.
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

moved to for sale section.

Comment

still not sold

Originally posted by bwalk037
          Does anyone need some subwoofers?

These subs RETAILS FOR $339!!! I'M LETTING THESE AMAZING SUBWOOFERS GO FOR more then 50% OFF! I will let them go for $150

This is for 2 12” MTX 6000 subwoofers Model T6124A. I had these subwoofers for a little over a week in a 2.5 cubic ft. sealed enclosure. There is only one thing to say about these subs, THEY HAMMER!! And if you know anything about subwoofers, then you know these subwoofers push out heart-stopping bass. The only reason I am getting rid of my babies is because my mom is making me. (She says they are too loud) If you want the Bump and not just a thump, definitely get these subwoofers you will not be disappointed.

If you are interested just reply a post with your e-mail and I will get back with you. Shipping will be only $25 and I only ship to the states , will not ship to Canada, hawaii , or alaska. IF you would like to see any pictures of ask a question fell free to emial me at toughpup03@aol.com with the subject line "MTX"

Ok, guys these subs are still not sold. I am now up for negotiation. I will take any offers into consideration. post an offer or e-mail me one(toughpup03@aol.com) , Post an offer!

Comment

Originally posted by bwalk037
            Ok, guys these subs are still not sold. I am now up for negotiation. I will take any offers into consideration. post an offer or e-mail me one(toughpup03@aol.com) , Post an offer!
            Ok, I will give both subwoofers and free shipping for $150

I only ship to the lower 48 states.

Comment

get me the box too and i can probably pull that price. free shipping, 2 subs, and the box.

Comment

Originally posted by plymouthprotege
                get me the box too and i can probably pull that price. free shipping, 2 subs, and the box.
                I am not trien to go broke now, It would cost almost 70 dollars to ship a box and 2 12 in subs.

Comment

Working...
                X