Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Part Clearout: GTR Intake, B6T Rods, Power 323 Mirrors, Gen2 BP ValveCover

I've got to finish up my daily driver and won't get to use all these parts for a LONG time. Sorry for any upside down pictures/etc. Photobucket took some liberty with my mobile upload and turned them all sorts of weird directions.

All prices in USD.

Back when I painted the manifold and valve cover (two years ago):

GTR Intake Manifold: SOLD!!!

"The Fingers"

Gen2 Mazda BP Valve Cover: $60 OBO

Underside will need to be wiped clean and oiled since it's been sitting in the basement for 2years.

B6T Rods: SOLD!!!!

There's some oil residue that's on them (came this way from NZ - only the second time I've open the box since arriving two years ago).

JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/ Switch: SOLD!!!

Money talks. No dibs. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Sockington; 09-10-2011, 05:21 PM.
    I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

I'll take those mirrors. Sending pm

NW MAZDAS

Comment

PM replied with shipping estimate.
      I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

Damnit! I was just telling myself I need a pair! If he doesn't take them I will!!!!
        Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

money sent

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Mirrors sold!

Comment

Buy this stuff so I can fix my Subaru and get to work and back.

Comment

im sure this other stuff will sell quick. good stuff and good prices

NW MAZDAS

Comment

I'll have a buyer for the gtr intake

Comment

I'll take the rods. Can you pm me shipping cost to 96707 Hawaii, and your paypal info?
                    Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Originally posted by KaleoXtreme View Post
                      I'll take the rods. Can you pm me shipping cost to 96707 Hawaii, and your paypal info?
                      Pm'd you.

Comment

Payment for rods received - SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
                          I'll have a buyer for the gtr intake

I'll have a seller.

Comment

Edit. Nevermind.
                            Last edited by Sockington; 09-07-2011, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockington View Post
                              Bo picked up another set of mirrors and is looking for a refund, so they might be available. :/
                              Interested for a friend. How much were they? There's no price listed anymore.
                              Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Working...
                              X