Part out 1993 bp trubo mx-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah nevermind on the studs then..

whats the milage read on the cluster?? im for sure grabbing that and more then likely the other things we talked about

Comment

It has 152,xxx on the cluster. I forgot there there is no coolant temp guage on that cluster i had aftermarket cause it broke.
      sigpic
      1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85
      1/8 mile 8.50@89 2.3 60' Parted out and missed!

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.
      1\8 mile 8.81@82.66 still at 2.1 60'. Parted out

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
      Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
      Daily driver

Comment

Intrested in the ramhorn manifold. Shipping to 98252?

Comment

Bump... Need this stuff gone asap! open to offers but I do think the prices listed are vary fair.
          sigpic
          1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
          Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
          Daily driver

Comment

ima take a pass on the cluster and throttle cable but i still want that mount.. ill have money in the bank and ready to pay friday night

Comment

Okay sounds good.
              sigpic

Sold and missed!

Daily driver

Comment

Ill be driving the newly aquired EGT up on the 1st. Ill contact ya later next week with more info. Thanks man! Who knows, depending on what you have left. it may be hard for me not to buy other stuff lol.
                DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx View Post
                  Ill be driving the newly aquired EGT up on the 1st. Ill contact ya later next week with more info. Thanks man! Who knows, depending on what you have left. it may be hard for me not to buy other stuff lol.
                  okay sounds good just shoot me a text or call me. My number is in one of the pms. Yeah i will prob have some stuff left. Plan to have car stripped by the end of this weekend. So it will all be ready to go.
                  sigpic

Sold and missed!

Daily driver

Comment

hey friend, do you have a pic of the fuel rail? and what type it is? thanks Carlos

Comment

Willing to consider splitting the harness from the EMS-Pro? I don't have the dough to justify purchasing the harness when I'll be theoretically installing it on my B6T-swapping Festiva, which would probably require completely butchering the assembly. Let me know where you'd like to start if you're willing to split and we'll bargain! EDIT: Not to worry, I wouldn't be shipping it to Japan. I have an American mailing address.

Comment

Originally posted by cd96rs View Post
                        hey friend, do you have a pic of the fuel rail? and what type it is? thanks Carlos
                        Its a m tuned miata fuel rail. Setup for aftermarket fuel pressure regulator oem will not work just so that is known. I can get a picture
                        sigpic

Sold and missed!

Daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronbrook37 View Post
                          Willing to consider splitting the harness from the EMS-Pro? I don't have the dough to justify purchasing the harness when I'll be theoretically installing it on my B6T-swapping Festiva, which would probably require completely butchering the assembly. Let me know where you'd like to start if you're willing to split and we'll bargain! EDIT: Not to worry, I wouldn't be shipping it to Japan. I have an American mailing address.
                          figured this would happen i sold the emspro localy yesterday for a rediculusly low price. Its gone
                          sigpic

Sold and missed!

Daily driver

Comment

Yes pics of the fuel rail please!!!!!!!!! Also the gauges, is the oil pressure mechanical of electric? Can you tell me more of what "m tune" meants. Thanks ............carlos

Comment

Originally posted by cd96rs View Post
                              Yes pics of the fuel rail please!!!!!!!!! Also the gauges, is the oil pressure mechanical of electric? Can you tell me more of what "m tune" meants. Thanks ............carlos
                              M tuned is the miata division of edt raceing. The oil pressure is electric. I will get pictures tonight when i go work on the car.
                              sigpic

Sold and missed!

Daily driver

Comment

Ok friend ill wait for pics, for sure im very interested on the fuel rail. Lets see for the gauges if the price is right. I have another deal on another stuff with another member here, so i whant to make sure i have enouth $

Comment

Working...
                                X