Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Generation Protege goodies FORSALE!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since there are lots of people asking for prices i will give prices to the first person who asked me for a price quote. If this person doesn't purchase the item then it'll be the next person's turn to see if he/she wants to purchase the bumper. This is the list:

Bumper with lip:
    1. nerd racing
    2. deadly_sleeper

Sway Bars:
    1. deadly_sleeper

Comment

People that I told I was looking into pricing for shipping, I am really sorry that I cannot get to you sooner. I've just started a new job and they got me running around, I'm very-very busy right now, it'll be next week when I can get price quotes, please be patient with me.

I will get the price quotes!

Meng
      Last edited by mini612; 11-03-2011, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Still waiting on the ECU.

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
          Still waiting on the ECU.
          I apologize, I have it wrapped and all ready but been very busy with this new job and been traveling for training. I promise to send it tomorrow. I'll send you the tracking number.

For all other people, next week I will have more time as I'm getting settle with my new job. I will answer all people's questions on the items. I need them sold!!!

Comment

PM'd. Dibs on intercooler.

Comment

Somes extra info about the adco swaybars ? what's the differences beetween the oem one ?

Cheers !

Comment

UPDATE: Please NO international buyers. I apologize for saying that I was going to sell the intercooler to someone from Canada but it was $150.00 for shipping alone!!!!! DANG!!!

Comment

Hi there,

Ok ok, but it's not a obligation for you to sell shipping included, internation buyers can take the shipping charges.

Btw you use the postal service or special deliveries companies ?

You still have somes infos about the sway bars ?

Cheers !

Comment

shipping through USPS isn't too bad. It would probably be 40usd to ship internationally

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Alright finally some alone time and sitting on my computer. I bought these sway bars a while back when I was planning on doing my project. I bought them from Addco and they're the aftermarket sway bars, you can go here for more details http://02bbfb5.netsolhost.com/aftermarket.htm .

All I remember was I looked at this chart and bought it accordingly: http://www.mazda3club.com/showthread.php?t=43029
                      90-94 Protégé - Rear Sway Bar 7/8” Sway Bar #K1-635-0U – Retail Price - $232.99.
                      90-94 Protégé – Front Anti-Sway Bar Kit 1” Diameter Bar #02078 – Retail Price - $232.99

This is all I remember. I am not certain of its' performance or handling. I'm assuming it to be GREAT but I never installed it so I wouldn't know.

I decided to sell my 91 Protege because of rust problems. I was going to buy another 1st gen. protege but came across an E30 for very-very cheap, almost free and it's rust free! If I didn't come across the E30, I would never sell these parts. The lip is rare as you may already know.

NOTE: I will update shipping prices this coming week for individuals who connected with me about price quotes. I have time now as training for my new job is coming to an end...woohooo!!!!

I will have to apologize to "azgtx" as it took me so freaken long to send the JDM ECU, but I sent this morning.

Thanks everyone!!!!
                      Meng

Comment

shipping quote on lip to 33315 please
                        sigpicBACK TO SQUARE 1

Comment

Working...
                        X