Turbo parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jay92gt View Post
    I think there is 3 main problems #1 the car scene is different now people don't boost their cars like they used to. #2 BP cars are becoming scarce so people are not modding them. #3 a large majority of people are broke so building a fun car is out of the question for the time being. If I didn't have to work 60+ hours a week to get by I would have my car done already and on the road but thats not reality at this point in my life.
    I think its the Facebook groups. The people kind of skip this place and its a shame because the groups don't have any real archive like this place is. You get constant questions that were answered over and over again. Some people on there want to be spoon fed answers to their questions that could be answered with a single search on here. I am part of the mazda bg group but don't really like it. Only reason i'm on there is because everyone posts there instead of here now.
    Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
    "Who Dey"

Comment

All the items that have thus far not sold will be going on ebay tonight.

92 GT GTX Autox machine Dead and gone

98 ZX2 Currently rusty Need a new car

Comment

AYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I NEED A VJ-11 Or VJ-14 Or HIBRID that will bolt up to my stock 88 323 gtx! Sorry if im out of line posting this Reply here. If Pm\Txt\Call 903-279-9920 Need It ASAP. Thanks
        -Adrenaline Junky-

Comment

Working...
        X