WTB: 2nd gen front license plate bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 2nd gen front license plate bracket

I'm looking for a front license plate bracket for a 2nd gen if anyone has one laying around (or lives in a state that doesn't require a front plate.) Or, if someone knows of one in a salvage yard they could grab the next time they're there I'd gladly pay you a couple of bucks for the trouble of unscrewing it and sending it to me. Thanks!
    '98 ES - For Sale!

I have two from both of the third gens my dad and I have had, will these work?

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

They might - could you measure the distance between the mounting holes for me? (The holes that mount the bracket to the bumper) Thanks!
      '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

Originally posted by lotsacars
        They might - could you measure the distance between the mounting holes for me? (The holes that mount the bracket to the bumper) Thanks!
        I'll let you know as soon as I get my tape measure back from my friend...I left it over at his house and haven't had a change to get it yet, heh.
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

It looks like it would work - how much do you want for one shipped to 14564?

Thanks, man. I appreciate the reply. Front plates are required in NY and I don't need the hassle of being pulled over, otherwise I wouldn't run one.
          '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

Sorry this took so long, but I finally got my damn tape measure back from my friend's house.

I measured both holes: 7" and 8.25". I don't know which ones actualyl mount to the bumper.

How's $10 shipped (Paypal) for one? I don't have any screws or anything, just the plastic bracket itself. You only need one correct?
            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

That'll work. PM me your PayPal address. Thanks!
              '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

Working...
              X