WTB: 94 Protege LX fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 94 Protege LX fuel pump

i need a fuel pum for my 323 w/ bp motor. asap. include the price and shipping thanks.

If you want you can try help me take out mine. The car is in Pleasant Hill. I don't know if you want to drive that far though, especially if you have to work or have school. Otherwise I could just mail it to you. I don't know what I'm doing but maybe I could try myself tomorrow. I have a walboro pump to replace my stock one. As far as I know the pump is in good condition. I haven't used any kind of test equipment on it though.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

just wondering where is Pleasant hill? If u meant Pleasanton which is about 30 mins away from my place then yeah i'll help u but if its more than an hour can u just ship it to me i'll pay for the pump and the shipping but u gotta let me know how much...hey let me know how the walboro is once u get it installed.thx!

Comment

you can get one on ebay .. highflow for like 90 bucks bro.. shipped.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

damn! I was just going to say that you could have my pump out of my protege that I just took out for free, but they dumped the garbage today..

sorry man. I wish you had told me earlier.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

wuts the brand name for that fuel pump? and 1 more thing. will the 1st gen lx pump fit on my 323 tank? i mean is it straight swap or i have to modify it?

Comment

Pleasant Hill is about an hour away, but I got it out and the Walbro pump installed.

Here's where I got my fuel pump, it was about $110 shipped, if I remember correctly. There's no need to get the high-pressure one, according to turboge. I got it a while ago though, but just installed it. Unforunately I can't tell you how it is, because there's no motor in the car.

Anyways, here's the LX pump:

The only other part I can give you is the rubber band that was holding it in. Unfortunately I had to reuse the rest of my parts or throw them out. You should probably get a new in-tank filter. I'm *hoping* that it just fits in for you. PM me your address and I'll try and fedex it tomorrow. Shouldn't be more than $10 or $15.
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

yeah you can use that 1ofdfew , It looks exactly like mine.

Just use your stock filter, (don't loose the little clip that holds it on) and reuse your stock rubber band.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

ok bruce rite now i have no idea wut the rubber band and clip ur talking about but once i pull it out this week end i'll find out. thx!

Comment

Working...
                  X