No announcement yet.

FS: 2nd gen Mazda Motorsports Showroom Stock C 19mm adjustable rear sway bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2nd gen Mazda Motorsports Showroom Stock C 19mm adjustable rear sway bar

For sale is my 19mm Mazda Motorsports Showroom Stock C adjustable rear sway bar for the 2nd gen Protege. I dunno if anyone even has any of these cars still, but if they do this is an awesome bar - and pretty much one of the only ones made for the BH chassis.

It uses the stock endlinks, has 4-points of adjustment, and it comes with the D-brackets and bushings. This bar is a bit rusty so it could use a coat of paint. In the photo the broken endlinks are still on there, however they will be removed for the buyer.

$50 + shipping costs

Please email me or message if you have any questions or if you would like a shipping quote. Thanks!

chrisdefreit@gmail.com

Do u know if it works with the ES model?

Comment

Originally posted by Foofighter8008 View Post
      Do u know if it works with the ES model?
      This works with the ES model 2nd gen (95-98). If you have the SE or DX model, I believe you would need to have the rear shocks from the ES since those shocks have the mounting spots for the endlinks.

Comment

I had one of these bars on my BH protege and they're bad ass. This is a killer deal too!
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

This bar was my favorite handling mod

And its sold!

Comment

Damn, missed out big time have any other parts for the BH lying around?

Comment

This looks similar to the bar that came on my '97. I swapped it out for an AWR 21.5mm bar.

Comment

Originally posted by GavGav View Post
                Damn, missed out big time have any other parts for the BH lying around?
                I have:

- some BP gauge clusters with the tachometer (Canadian so it's in KM)
                - Z5 NGK plug wires
                - brand new Exedy clutch kit
                - brand new Mazdaspeed pressure plate
                - brand new BP timing belt and water pump
                - Protege GT rear disc assemblies
                - eManage Ultimate harness (sold the eManage ultimate)
                - MOMO steering wheel hub that fits on the 2nd gen
                - BP ECU (manual transmission)
                - BP intake manifold with all the sensors (automatic) - it came off a Kia Sephia

If theres anything you're interested in i'm open to offers
                Last edited by pigeon; 09-17-2014, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Mmm, these all do sound nice... any pictures of the rear disc assemblies? Don't want to hijack your thread, but please PM me if you have time.

Comment

Working...
                  X