FS: misc car audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: misc car audio

ladies and gents. i have a bit of a surplus of used gear. i need to move it. it's taking up space and even though i have been busy with my audio business i am tired of moving this stuff around. so here is what i have for sale.

all gear is 100% operational. amps where all bench tested by me on 3-29-15.

old school Jensen 150x2 A223LX. cosmetically not a show piece but a good stout amp. 60+15 shipping.

pheonix gold xs2200. cosmetically its an 8/10. missing one plastic mounting foot tab. 100+15 shipping.

Alpine MRP-T220. cosmetically 7/10. looks to have been under a seat or interior panel. 50+15 shipping.

MTX thunder 4202. cosmetically 8/10. some minor scratches and the informational sticker on the back has been mostly peeled off. 65+15 shipping.

custom built 12" ported enclosure. 2.2 cu.ft port tuned to 36hz. 30w14t14d. i will take a huge loss on this. but i am wiling to the right member to sell it for 125 shipped!

custom mx3 door pods. non-power window cars only. i have had these advertised a few times. 45 shipped.

here is a link for the box and pods.

pic of amps attached. please message me any way you want. text is ok too. 509-860-5601. i can email or message back any photos you may want/need.
    Attached Files

any of these be worth a damn for the setup you built for me?? in terms of power requirements
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

the phoenix gold would be your best bet. it's a little under powered to hit your RMS needs but it will surely make the sub move. ran 2 inifinty 10's in a gen1 explorer really nice.

Comment

Working...
      X