• Show
Clear All

Craigslist RHD clip Central FL

Click image for larger version

Name:	00F0F_hbts0CUmhkU_1200x900.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	1273844
    1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Awesome.

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk
    ClubProtege

Comment

Eco AC setup and mid gauge cluster is probably $200 alone. Actual cluster another $100

I'd guess premium audio amp as well. Too bad it doesn't come with the power folding swag or the rear of the mid console because It'd be worth it in parts alone.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Yeah between the ECO and mad tyte gauges you could come out on top. Actual cluster would probably fetch even more on Ebay.

What I want to know is what is the vented panel to the left of the passenger side glove box compartment? I originally thought it was an ambient temp sensor but we don't have it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud_Strife View Post
          Yeah between the ECO and mad tyte gauges you could come out on top. Actual cluster would probably fetch even more on Ebay.

What I want to know is what is the vented panel to the left of the passenger side glove box compartment? I originally thought it was an ambient temp sensor but we don't have it?
          Looks like a speaker location. Reminds me of the speaker location on my BF

Comment

Yeah you're right, there is also one on the driver's side. Never noticed that on the JDM interiors. Guess the Japs want 2 extra speakers?

Comment

Clip is probably from a familia 4door gtx , they have the speakers in the lower sides of the dash .. Not the doors.

It's just like my 1990 GTX interior

Comment

Huh son of a gun.. now why would they do that?

Comment

the 2 extra speakers do help. 2/4dr im running a a set of 4" under my dash
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                  X