Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Custom design, limited edition voltmeter (Car Audio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will PM you.

Comment

damn thats tight how long will you have these for?

Comment

Someone on another forum (carsound.com) is a member of the "Organized Noise Team" and purchased one. If he likes the one I sent him, he'll order 7 more and he also said that he could sell a few more for me. They'll go fast... I don't think I'll have any left in a month.

Comment

next question for the thread... any chance of red? maybe some time in the future?
          --JJB--
          '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
          Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
          16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
          15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
          Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

Right now I have blue and green, but any color is possible - yellow, red, orange, etc... if you're willing to pay an extra $10 to cover shipping and handling from the parts store to me. The base price is still $30, since only the blue ones are expensive. So, a red one will cost you $40.

Comment

Just got mine in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to hook them up. They look sweet and super easy to use. Maybe I'll get frisky next week and mount them somewhere.
              01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                X