WTB Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Springs

i need to buy springs ASAP. if anyone has any Eibach or H&R springs in good condition then hit me up. i need to buy them by the end of the day, if i dont find any ill have to order new ones. thanks everyone

email: dylan_the_pimp@hotmail.com
    Last edited by dylan; 03-30-2004, 07:08 AM.

anyone, would be an easy sell if youre trying to get rid of some. times running out

Comment

Hit ebay, or something. You can get Dropzones springs for $79 plus shipping.
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
        Hit ebay, or something. You can get Dropzones springs for $79 plus shipping.
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2469638470
        Why you'd tell him to buy the Dropzones over Eibach is beyond me....
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
        -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

because the dropzones are 100 bucks cheaper......would i use dropzones...no but dont ask me i just sold brand new eibachs and bought msp springs.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
            Why you'd tell him to buy the Dropzones over Eibach is beyond me....
            I simply recommended the fastest buy he can get, at a low price too. If he was more patient shopper I would never recommend Dropzones.

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
              I simply recommended the fastest buy he can get, at a low price too. If he was more patient shopper I would never recommend Dropzones.
              i would be more patient but my car failed inspection because of a broken spring(and other things), tommorow is the last day i can drive it legally so i need it fixed asap.

Comment

If thats the case, just go to a junk yard or something. 1st gens are not that hard to find. All you will need is a spring decompressor, and the tools to take a tire off the car. Thats it.

Comment

well i figure if one is broken the others are soon behind and im tired of stuff braking, so ill just do em all. i had already planned on lowering my car this summer, guess it will just be sooner.

Comment

Working...
                  X