hids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hids

i am sure i am probably posting this in the wrong area.. but oh well here it goes.. i have a set of hids in my 02 p5 i am looking to sell.. i will let them for 250 obo... if anyone is interested let me know .. i will be at the meeting tonight at towers.. thanx.

Might help if you include some details & pics although local people that show at Towers will see them there.
    Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
    Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
    42 Draft Designs

Comment

moved to FS

Comment

Are they dual filament and if so, what bulbs do they take and does it comes with the transformer?
        1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
        MODS:
        GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
        TO DO LIST:
        EDM/JDM rear bumper
        EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
        Repaint car

Comment

Hids

Ok, this is a full 8000k kit.. it comes w/2 h7 bulbs, 2 ballasts, and 2 starter packs and wiring. it is completely plug n play. it is one of the first of the ractive eurolite hid kits. i will take $200 .. i will meet up with whomever is interested in them.. if you would like call me at 954-868-8915; as i do not have internet access after 6 or on weekends... please let me know.. i needed to sell these like last week, if you know what i mean..

Comment

Working...
          X