Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OEM Mazda foglight grill, or just some regular bumper mount ones? I'm looking for 1 of the 2 OEM grills that fits the 323/'94 Protege. If you have one, can you quote me a price to be included with my bumper?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
      Why worry about the US shipping later? I say we send all of the necessary money at once, that way they can be shipped out from Dave ASAP.
      Because the bumpers will have to be individually repackaged for shipping within the US and it's impossible to know what the dimensions and weight will be to get an accurate quote.

Ohh, how are these bumpers going to get to the right people once in the US?
      Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Originally posted by mike_moss
      When is the payment deadline? I'm tempted to tentitavely put myself down for this, but I have to be certain things will pan out.
      Tenatively, March 14th, unless that date doesn't work for everyone. We just need to agree on a date. I say either the 14th or the 21st of March. That's 3-4 weeks to collect all payments. We just need a yay or nay on a date so we can roll with this.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
        sry but if its that soon them i am for sure out....no way in hell will i even have a start twords this for a minimum of 4weeks....and about another 3 or so b4 i have it all...i want both and im good for the money but money is not an easy thing for me to get....so if the deadline is 3weeks im out....
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

I don't really wanna wait two months just to get payments in, that's too long. A month tops.
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
            I don't really wanna wait two months just to get payments in, that's too long. A month tops.
            you may not want to wait but some people cant just pull money out of there ass...i have wanted one of these bumpers since i first got my car and this is the first and prolly the only chance i will ever get...but i can see you dont seem to care so im out then

More Information

Comment

you may not want to wait but some people cant just pull money out of there ass...i have wanted one of these bumpers since i first got my car and this is the first and prolly the only chance i will ever get...but i can see you dont seem to care so im out then
              Ok.. im Taking Redfox's rear sedan bumper spot.
              Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
              you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

Ease down there buddy, no need to start being a little bitch. Everyone here has wanted one of these bumpers for a long time. It's not that I don't care, but that we don't have time to pussy foot around with this. Im pretty sure laser_gtr wants to get the ball rolling and doesn't want to wait two months for us to get money sent. See the quote below.
                Originally posted by laser_gtr
                Think we should start appointing people to get organise and speed things up
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Nobody else is speaking up and throwing out dates/ideas etc so I took the inetiative. Im not trying to **** on your dreams. Im trying to get things organized and underway.
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

March 21st. is fine with me inless something serious happens. You gotta remember it will take a month to get the money in prob over a month to find them god knows how long to get them all shipped plus shipped to us in the states. I want this before september if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BPower
                    Sorry guys but I'm out if I have to pay soon. But like redfox said if we have about a month or so I will be fine.
                    there is 3 open spots...some 1 pounce on them

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                      March 21st. is fine with me inless something serious happens. You gotta remember it will take a month to get the money in prob over a month to find them god knows how long to get them all shipped plus shipped to us in the states. I want this before september if possible.
                      That's 2 votes for the 21st...anyone else?
                      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I vote for ASAP. I've got the money(I've had the money for a long time), and when making a purchase I like to see the product in my possession as fast as physically possible. Tell me to whom make the PayPal to, and I can have my money there in a day or 2.

Not to be rude, but I don't think we should wait for people to come up with the money. Dealerships don't hold cars until the person has the money. They sell em to whoever has the money and comes in first. I'm here, my money's here, lets get the ship on the sea!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Not to be rude, but I don't think we should wait for people to come up with the money. I'm here, my money's here, lets get the ship on the sea!
                          Now.. it would be a whole different story IF you didn't have the money but you still wanted to get in the GB. right?
                          Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
                          you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

I vote for ASAP. I've got the money(I've had the money for a long time), and when making a purchase I like to see the product in my possession as fast as physically possible. Tell me to whom make the PayPal to, and I can have my money there in a day or 2.

Not to be rude, but I don't think we should wait for people to come up with the money. Dealerships don't hold cars until the person has the money. They sell em to whoever has the money and comes in first. I'm here, my money's here, lets get the ship on the sea!
                            so by that your going to cover the rest of the $650 shipping for every one that doesnt have the money.