No announcement yet.

Nyloil Shifter Bushings: Official group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recieved mine this past monday, wont get them in for a few though, cause I have to put together the engine and tranny and drop that in...then we'll see how it feels. and yes will follow instructions.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

BUMP any of these left???
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
        BUMP any of these left???
        Yeah, not much left but yeah I could send you a kit.

car/year/shifter type?

Full kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Maz1.8T
          Yeah, not much left but yeah I could send you a kit.

car/year/shifter type?

Full kit?
          323/1991/stock, full kit, what else do ya need?
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
            323/1991/stock, full kit, what else do ya need?
            45$ @ forkboy442@yahoo.ca (paypal) with your full name and adress.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Maz1.8T
              45$ @ forkboy442@yahoo.ca (paypal) with your full name and adress.

Thanks!

SENT
              -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Is anything left?

Looks like there are three sets of bushings. 2 with the smaller bushings and 1 with the bigger ones. Which individual set is the biggest bang for the buck? And how much for just that one set?

I'm not really going for making the shifter feel great and as such don't want to spend $45 for the whole kit. I just want to make it suck less and spend the minimum needed to do so
                1994 Mazda Protege DX
                2005 Saab 9-2x Aero

Comment

Ohhhhh ****. I totally forgot about these. Maz1.8T...I'm sending you a PM!
                  My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                  - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

is any still available?
                    My Toys =D

Comment

Uh, I will have to check what's left guys, be back with this tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Anand
                        Is anything left?

Looks like there are three sets of bushings. 2 with the smaller bushings and 1 with the bigger ones. Which individual set is the biggest bang for the buck? And how much for just that one set?

I'm not really going for making the shifter feel great and as such don't want to spend $45 for the whole kit. I just want to make it suck less and spend the minimum needed to do so
                        if your going for max effect with minimum work, do the bushings above the CAT, where the shifter connects to the arm. You'll notice the greatest effect there.
                        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I got a couple of full kits left and some little bushings too.

So full kit is 45$ + shipping
                          Only the 4 little bushings (base of shifter and at the tranny) is 20$ + shipping.

Comment

my shifter has a full foot of movement to the left and right regardless of whether it is in gear or not, is this the thing I need to solve this issue?

Comment

Yep!
                              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

sorry to hi-jack the thread, but are there other less "high performance" bushings available to resolve the in gear stick travel issue that don't require the replacement of the stock stick?

Comment

Working...
                                X