Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still need everyone else to confirm so I can make a list of necessary deposits, and we can make this happen

Comment

Oh BTW the hood will be shipped when the deposits are received, I picked a perfect 90LX hood form the JY today. When deposits are in the hood will be shipped, (it'll only take a day to get there since It's only 7hrs away), and I will call Seth and pay the $1250 to get everything going. It'll be about 5 months until full payment is required, and depending on proper procedure everyone can either pay the rest straight to PureSports, or I can collect the amount and then pay Seth.

Comment

well im in for the hood let me know... so the hoods wont be ready for 5 months?
        anybody need a job? http://losangeles.craigslist.org/adg/163821642.html

Comment

Hey... if u need 10... i'm back in!!!!!!!!!! please say i made it this time!
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Oh and btw... 1) let i'll send ya the paypal within the next couple days... 2)... for those of us up in oregon and washington... whoever is in... let's talk.... I myself am totaly cool with headin down there to pick up our hoods and meet up somewhere somewhat local
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

im down...

worldhazard, im in for the oregon/washington shipping thing
              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
              Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

As of right now we are at

1. P-rotege
                2. Tom
                3. Tom
                4. Worldhazrd
                5. Redfox
                6. 92prolx
                7. Mazdaspeedemon
                8. 92_2_fast

Still need two others 2 to commit, and then I can start collecting deposits. Sorry if i'm dragging this, I just need to absolutely sure so I'm not stuck paying, or sending depsoits back because I "thought" we had 10.
                Last edited by P-rotege; 08-17-2005, 08:32 AM.

Comment

*hint..... emil or pm people who said they were in... ???

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
                    HOLY F*** YA!!! Finally we're doing this. I am in 100% Just let me know where to send the moola!!!
                    you forgot to add my buddy here....
                    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.