Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just some advice... GET THE **** OUUT OF THIS DEAL!

Everyone on the yahoo GTX forum got shafted same with mazda323performance.. Seth is a liar and a thief. Best to back out if you can.

linky

check the last few pages.
    www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

You need an account.

Comment

Yup
        Sounds like a ****job....
        We need to get the deposit check cancelled.
        Anyone know P-rotege to get in touch with him???

Comment

Originally posted by tom
          Yup
          Sounds like a ****job....
          We need to get the deposit check cancelled.
          Anyone know P-rotege to get in touch with him???

I'm part of the GTX group buy. Hopefully we will get it all worked out, but it's not looking too good. I've heard back from 9 people so far equating to 10 hoods @ $2,450.00. Most of the deposits we put down in Feb and March of 2005. No hoods yet, no money back and no responses. I'll keep trying, and maybe they'll get back to me.

If any of you guys talk to Seth, see if you can get his side of the story. I'd like to know what is going on. If you hear anything, PM it to me. If he has a good reason for not getting back to us, I'd like to know, and I'll leave him alone and give him time to make it right. If not, I plan on hassling the crap out of them until I see a hood or my money...

Pete

Comment

I just heard from Darryl and issued a stop payment on the check I wrote to Puresports for the deposits. $20 down the drain for a stupid stop payment... They should give me money because they have less work to do, they don't have to transfer $$ or anything... yep.

Anyway, this is bunk, and I don't know what the deal is from here, but I have everyone's deposits and if any or all of you want them back just let me know and they're all yours.

I'm tired of these stupid games and everything always falling through. I feel somewhat relieved that at least we didn't get our money jacked.

Comment

Lets all hang in there and redirect our deposits to Xcelerated. We could have hoods in 6 weeks! Come on guys we have waited 4 months...lets at least get something out of it!

I vote we close this thread and restart one with Xcelerated. He is a member/vendor of the forum and appears to both want our business and answer questions when asked.

Comment

I second that. Thanks for logging on P-rotege and doing the leg work for us. I still want in, and woulnd't think of backing out just becuase of some jack ass that can't live up to his word.
                Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Thread Closed. Continue Discussion here:

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...672#post291672

Comment

Working...
                  X