Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely buy a 323 hood, if we can just get enough people together to get the GB going...
    www.323gtx.co.uk
    www.323gtr.net

Comment

Called Puresports yesterday a couple times, left a message. Out of the shop I guess. I'll try again today and see what the situation is regarding pricing.

Thanks for offering to help Dave, we will definately take your offer into consideration. I am sure you will be cheaper than Seth for shipping. You will ship C.O.D. correct? What do your costs look like for us?

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
        if i do the pickups, being local and all, i'd mail em directly from ramona to anyplace people are willing to pay for them to go. as a group, no less, to save on shipping.

not trying to jump in and take over, mind you, just offering to help.
        would the shipping be cheaper? well if it is cool if it is the same it's cool eather way i just want my hood damn it. lol

do you think im excited??????????????????????????
        02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

^^Perhaps

Comment

Cablemirc
            For the 323 hood you might check with pimpn323 over at mazda323performance. He's trying to get a group buy together for them and actually started this whole initiative. He talks **** about this forum on that forum but he has 5-7 people signed up, so its a good way for you to get your hood.

Comment

Originally posted by tom
              Cablemirc
              For the 323 hood you might check with pimpn323 over at mazda323performance. He's trying to get a group buy together for them and actually started this whole initiative. He talks **** about this forum on that forum but he has 5-7 people signed up, so its a good way for you to get your hood.
              all i have to say is i ain't leaving
              02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Damn, Seth is really hard to get a hold of. I will try again today, I called him 4 times yesterday. The first time he answered and said he was in process of discussing the size of the CF purchase, said he would call me back in an hour. Needless to say, no updates at the moment

Comment

tom **** off, don't try to start anything. any statement that i made about this forum that may have sounded insulting was pointed to specific people whom i did not mention. if i didn't like this forum why the hell would i constantly check on the group buy that i started, (but no longer are apart of) and allways assist people on the bg section. you seem like a nice guy so i won't lay into you too much, but get you facts right before you try to talk behind my back.

anyway this post was supposed to be for P-rotege. now you know what i had few updates. and in the meantime people (tom) kept telling everyone here that i wasn't doing anything.

Comment

OK...I guess I deserved that!
                    Lets make nice...we're all in this for the same reason and you DID hook us up with this vendor. Sorry if I attacked your character...I may have read too much into the post.

Comment

im still in for the 323 hood, can we get the 323 list goin again?
                      maybe make another thread to keep the confusion down
                      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

keep everything in one thread for now, i kno its a lot to read thru but theres a lot of info in here that is important for people thinking of joining

Comment

Bump for a updated 323 list
                          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Bump for a updated protege list
                            anybody need a job? http://losangeles.craigslist.org/adg/163821642.html

Comment

Who'd I forget?

1. P-rotege
                              2. jitb37 (?)
                              3. Redfox
                              4. 92_2_Fast
                              5. Worldhazard (?)
                              6. Mazdaspeedemon
                              7. Tom
                              8. Tom
                              9.92prolx

Comment

are we a go then? if so i will have to start saving...
                                91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.