Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tomorrows the fifth. too bad i'm in anahiem this weekend.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

i'll try and give them a call.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

any word beetle?
        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Prototender
          any word beetle?
          ditto
          ED
          '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
          Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
          WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

still having trouble getting in touch with them will try again....

Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

Any luck today?

Hey folks, we need to find 2 more buyers for the extra hoods. We have 8 people in the GB right now. I'm sure we'll find a way to cover the cost of those 2 "extra" hoods, but we need to find buyers for them.

Comment

no luck still.....yeah i just wished those who inquired about them would actually pay.

Mods:

Comment

got in touch with seth and he was busy with SEMA thats why i was having a hard time getting in touch with him.

they are now in the proces of checking the smoothness of the hood and if thats fine then its all systems go. he told me to call him sometime next next week for another update.

Mods:

Comment

yeah seriously those people who were "really" interested, seem to have lost interest. poor things don't realize that after our hoods and the other gb there wont be any more (at least not cf) untill cf prices go down.

Comment

Next next week? Is that a typo or did you mean the week after next?

Also, the 1st gen guys seem to be having trouble with their donor hoods. How did ours pass scrutiny so easily?
                      Last edited by Intruder; 11-09-2005, 10:59 PM.

Comment

sorry i meant the week after next.

martin, if you remember sam's hood did not pass that easily either. after sam dropping off his hood and the first time i tried getting an update, the only thing seth had to say was that they were still prepping the hood. this after sam felt his hood only had minor blemishes.

yeah, i talked to seth briefly about the 1st gen's case and exactly what dave posted thats what seth told me. i just did not feel that i should post it until seth has talked to either dave or the 1st gen's representative.

Mods:

Comment

I remember they were prepping it for a while, but they didn't want an extra $50/hour to do so. I'm assuming it was minor stuff. Was Sam's hood perfect or is it the fact that it's seen much less wear compared to the 10-15 year old hoods from the 1st gens?

Comment

we really didnt go into that discussion, condition of our hood compared to the 1st genr's. i guess we were just lucky that seth did not feel the need to charge us the $50/hour inspite of the work needed to properly prep sam's hood. i guess the amount of work needed to prep sam's hood was still within reason.

Mods:

Comment

well considering that upon me dropping off the hood seth gave the go ahead before i took off, he was already held responsible for it and said it'd work. now don't get me wrong mine was not perfect but as you guys said it was from a 98 not a 93.

Comment

So there'll be an update this week?
                                ED
                                '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                                Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                                WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Working...
                                X