Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'95-'98 Carbon Fiber Hoods by PureSport (updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not trying to dick us out of money, and we don't have to send him the rest of our money until he shows us pictures of the product and we are satisfied.

Deposit due at joining is $125.

Comment

yeah if he were trying to dick us out of money he would have made sure that he got it all prior to ****ing us over. and sooner or later i'll make my way down there to find out whats going on.
      proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

sorry but i still havent been able to talk to seth about those extra pictures

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
        Mods:
        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

another week goes by...

any updates?
          Almost there

jdm tails... check
          jdm bumper... check
          ms lip... check
          ms grill... check
          ms sideskirts... check
          ms rear skirts... check
          ms spoiler... check
          ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
          Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

I think you need to cut bait. This guy is not going to do anything for you.

Comment

ok for all who don't know....the place is gone. it burned to the ground with 16 fc's and fd's (for those who don't know thats first and second gen rx7's)

here's the info.

West RX-7 Forum - Tragic News - Puresports burns in fire - I'm sad to report that Puresports (formerly SPD), in Ramona California has burned in a fire. I don't know many details but all the shop equipment and cars parked inside were lost. Including the cars of several of my friends. The owner, Seth, is one of the...
              proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Holy ****t
                Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

holy **** x2,
                  i guess i'll have to glass my own hood. and get some carbon fiber stickers.lol
                  Almost there

jdm tails... check
                  jdm bumper... check
                  ms lip... check
                  ms grill... check
                  ms sideskirts... check
                  ms rear skirts... check
                  ms spoiler... check
                  ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                  Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

wow.... that sooo sad for you guys... i suppose compensation is going to be gone... i guess CF and 2nd Gen just aren't meant to be together...
                    98 Protege SE
                    -------------------
                    1.5L Turbo

Comment

?

i read that rx7 thread and stuff, i remembered this thread from a while back, i was thinking of buying one of those hoods, does anyone know if anyone got their money back/ hoods finished? anyone talk to that guy?
                      -

Comment

Why is this news to me? 2nd gen hoods. I used to work at Puresports and I'm guess I'd be the bastard responsible for all this. Sorry, in the beginning I also trusted Seth.... Maybe he didn't mention it too much so I forgot about it?

Have you guys made any progress trying to contact Seth?
                        Let me guess. You've got a contact number, looks like a cellphone number, but he never answers the phone or returns any calls. That would not surprise me.

FWIW, Seth now works at John's Mustangs in San Diego, which I find odd because he told me he didn't take home a paycheck from Puresports. But that was probably just an excuse to justify my slave wages. Anyhow, maybe you guys can get in touch with him there. Or at least bug the **** out of his new boss.

JMC Motorsports
                        2277 National Avenue
                        San Diego, CA 92113
                        619-230-8866

West RX-7 Forum - Good rotary mechanics in san diego area? preferrably east county. - I'm an RX-7 newb (had my car for 2 months), and my mechanic doesn't work on rotaries. So, where is a good place to get engine work done on an FC? I searched, but the only recent info I found recommended Pure Sports in ramona.... I...

Comment

thanks

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                          Mods:
                          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

sorry, but that all seems too convenient. i know that shops do burn down, hell it happened to my buddy when his integra was in a shop but with all of the bull**** that this Seth guy was serving, he may have gotten overwhelmed and snapped.
                            i hope you all get you're money back.
                            peace

Comment

i don't know if i should say what i truly think about the fire. in the beginning i thought seth might have done it. but the more i think about i doubt it. maybe, but i doubt it. he was probably hoping to milk that thing along a little bit more. but there's definately some very questionable stuff that HASN'T made it onto any of the forums.

Comment

so are you guys still out $$$?
                                been able to reach seth?

Comment

Working...
                                X