Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'95-'98 Carbon Fiber Hoods by PureSport (updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got a test email but it was blank so i am just waiting for the email with pictures

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Did Seth say he was going to send you a test email? Maybe they were trying to send you the pics. Let them know you got a blank email.

Comment

Oh i did call him and told him it was a test email and that it was blank. so waiting to hear from him.

Mods:
        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

ohhh pics...that would be hot.
          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Group buy...

I'm doing some research on SPDRacing (aka puresports). I'm a member of the 323GTX yahoo group. A bunch of us put down deposits ($150) on carbon hoods about a year ago. A couple of people paid for them in full. So far, we have not seen any hoods and are unable to get and response from Seth. At one point, we heard that they had given up on making the hoods and a couple of people were going to get hoods, and the rest were going to get their money back. So far, I haven't recieved either. I wanted to check and see if you guys ever got the hoods you were trying to buy? If so, that makes me feel better.

Anyway, I have been trying to compile a list of people who have given them money, and see who got a hood, who got their money back, and who got screwed. Once I get a good list compiled, I'll email it to everyone (everyone who is on it, anyway). If you guys want me to add you to the list, send me your name, email addy, and how much you paid and that you were part of the protege buy, and I'll add you.

onblur@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Pete

Comment

That's depressin info.
              ED
              '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
              Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
              WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

this is where and official invoice,work order, reciept comes into play. some type of documentation. intruder?
                Almost there

jdm tails... check
                jdm bumper... check
                ms lip... check
                ms grill... check
                ms sideskirts... check
                ms rear skirts... check
                ms spoiler... check
                ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

All I have from puresport is a copy of the cashier's check I sent them.

All the money anyone ever sent me is accounted for.

I don't know what I can do. I told you guys we needed to have a decent contract signed.

Comment

i thought documentation was accounted for?
                    Almost there

jdm tails... check
                    jdm bumper... check
                    ms lip... check
                    ms grill... check
                    ms sideskirts... check
                    ms rear skirts... check
                    ms spoiler... check
                    ms struts... check

Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by 95pro
                      i thought documentation was accounted for?
                      Yeah I thought some letter was written up and signed by Seth about our group buy. Am I just dreaming this? We don't even have a work invoice?
                      ED
                      '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                      Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                      WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Yeah, I drafted a small contract and beetle faxed it to them. He got a signature back, but that's it. But there's nothing specific about dates or anything like that.

Comment

can i get a copy? pdf? or scan it/attach it to this thread?
                          Almost there

jdm tails... check
                          jdm bumper... check
                          ms lip... check
                          ms grill... check
                          ms sideskirts... check
                          ms rear skirts... check
                          ms spoiler... check
                          ms struts... check

Comment

beetle has it. I don't think I ever saw the faxes. I could still have the draft.... I'll check.

Comment

i still have the original copy

Mods:

Comment

If I don't pics in the next two weeks I am leaving the group buy and I want my money back.. I knew from the beginning that something wasn't right with these guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X