No announcement yet.

[GB] 90-93 Protege CF Hoods from Xcelerated **NEW THREAD OPEN**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, if this isnt gonna go through, or take a while. ill think seriously about getting my deposit back. i could definately use it right now.
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

my bad, i missed the post saying this was cancled... DAMNIT!!!! this sucks!!!!!!! ok, so ya, when we gonna get our deposits back...?
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

^ I hope your not blaming me for canceling this. It was because of your other members dropping out that we had no other choice.

As for your deposits, I never did even get a confirmation on who has them! That was another deciding factor in this being canceled. I would guess you'd have to contact the person who orginially collected them.

Comment

Thanks for your ambition anyway. Hopefully we will be able to do buisness.

I believe either P-rotege, or Mike moss has the deposits.
          Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Definitely not me. I was merely helping point this GB in the right direction with the right people since I saw it was severely lacking organization.

P-rotege has everyones deposits last I contacted him. He's your best bet to get your deposits back but doesn't log on very often so you may be waiting a while for a response.
            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCaker
              ^ I hope your not blaming me for canceling this. It was because of your other members dropping out that we had no other choice.

As for your deposits, I never did even get a confirmation on who has them! That was another deciding factor in this being canceled. I would guess you'd have to contact the person who orginially collected them.
              no, definatley not blaming. i understand the biggest share bailed out, and i definately dont wanna pay that much for a hood now.. lol. thank you SO much for even considering doin this. its too bad that puresports screwed us, im sure if we bailed on them sooner, we'd still have enough people. oh well. mayb another time

Comment

P-rotege still has the deposits and I have been requesting a refund for 3 weeks. No response. I would hope after all this BS we don't all get screwed out of the deposits. If anyone knows him, please give him a bump

Comment

Originally posted by tom
                  P-rotege still has the deposits and I have been requesting a refund for 3 weeks. No response. I would hope after all this BS we don't all get screwed out of the deposits. If anyone knows him, please give him a bump
                  i'm pretty sure he won't jack the deposits, because he sent me mines like a month ago or 3 wks.
                  92 Protege SE: Short RAM, Pioneer Sound System.

Comment

ya. i definately trust him. just needs to be a lil more active

Comment

trying again to contact him.

Comment

i pm'd him a few weeks back and im still waiting for a responce
                        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.