Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Rob...got the refund...

Comment

Sorry aboput the delay guys, I haven't been online in a while and I didn't realize so many people would want their depsits back.

At this point everyone except 92_2_fast, Mazdaracer and Identity_X have had their deposits refunded. I don't want to be responsible for your money since the outcome for this GB is looking rather gloomy.

Please either e-mail me your paypal acct's or PM me so I can refund your money as well. My e-mail address is Redroush98@aol.com. Maybe in the end a GB can be reorganized but for now it doesn't seem this is going to commence.

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
        Maybe in the end a GB can be reorganized but for now it doesn't seem this is going to commence.
        I'm glad to see everything is being worked out in respect to the deposits being returned.

I'd be more then glad to make our services available again in the future if you guys feel you can arrange another attempt on a GB for these.

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
          Sorry aboput the delay guys, I haven't been online in a while and I didn't realize so many people would want their depsits back.

At this point everyone except 92_2_fast, Mazdaracer and Identity_X have had their deposits refunded. I don't want to be responsible for your money since the outcome for this GB is looking rather gloomy.

Please either e-mail me your paypal acct's or PM me so I can refund your money as well. My e-mail address is Redroush98@aol.com. Maybe in the end a GB can be reorganized but for now it doesn't seem this is going to commence.
          i just checked my paypal account and i didnt get my refund. i pm'd you my paypal account info but i will email it to you to make sure you get it...
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.