Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustinGT
    i'll take a 94 hood, if it gets made.

these being made in Toronto, protege garage?

JustinGT
    so more people want a 94 VS a 90-93 style? and yes these will be made in the toronto area.

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
    I don't know if it's possible, but if you made one and sold it just to show that we aren't going to go through all the BS all over again than you would have your intrest. But 600+SH is a bit much. If though you could do one similiar to a evo hood or the two vents like on top with a red weave I'd be in for 600.
    you are not going to have any i can't afford to prep and get tooling up for one hood and then even break even by selling that one and no more. the price is pretty typical for a quality CF hood in this industry, if not cheaper than many companies. we're not talking a VIS quality hood, this will be something much nicer.

ProtegeGarage.com - Over 525 parts shipped WORLDWIDE for your Mazda Protege, Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6, MX-5 and Mazda RX-8
    email :: Ken@mazda3online.com
    Phone :: (847) 223-6890
    Cell Phone :: (847) 736-1635

We Accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check and Money Order

CLICK HERE FOR BG CHASSIS CARBON FIBER HOODS

Comment

I'll take a '94 as well, though I agree $600+ shipping is excessive...maybe the more people we get, the lower the price?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

if the hoods are being made by who i think it is. then 600+ shipping is what all there hoods go for and there really good quality too.

Comment

So do you have any idea how much a colored kevlar weave would add?
          Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
            So do you have any idea how much a colored kevlar weave would add?
            i am not sure they are set up for that yet, i am inquiring

Originally posted by viper_707
            if the hoods are being made by who i think it is. then 600+ shipping is what all there hoods go for and there really good quality too.
            if you are thinking xcelerated concepts you are correct

ProtegeGarage.com - Over 525 parts shipped WORLDWIDE for your Mazda Protege, Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6, MX-5 and Mazda RX-8

Comment

I win i win, do i get anything?

Comment

Originally posted by viper_707
                I win i win, do i get anything?
                Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

bump for interest

Comment

I'd love to get a 94 tyle carbon hood, but money right now is goign to my 90 gt i'm pickign up soon. when are these planned to be paid in full for?

Comment

i can't get started on them until i have 50% deposits from 10 people

Comment

How is this thing if ppl outside the US is interested? Can anyone fix shipping, or do they send worldwide?
                        - 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

x 1991 Mazda 323 GTX - Sold

Helix organic clutchdisc - Bigger aluminium radiator. - GReddy radiatortop - New front mounted intercooler (675x250x76mm total) - Polished stainless steel Inletpipe from turbo to intake - Turbo XS RFL dump - Apexi airfilter - 2,5" stainless steel from turbo, with 4" muffler. - Walbro fuelpump with Sard fuelpumpfilter - Sytec fuelfilter, with Sytec hoseclamp and 8mm steelspunnfuelhose - GReddy expansion tank - Samco silicone hoses -- - D2 coilovers - EBC brake disks front and rear - EBC kevlar brakepads front - EBC greenstuff brakepads rear - Goodridge stainless steel brake lines - 7,5x17" Speedline Corse (ET38) with 215/40-17 Pirelli Pzero Nero - 5,5x15" Powdercoated Enkei (Org. GT-R) (ET45) with 185/55-15 N0kian HK5 studded -- Sparco steering wheel - Sparco pedals - GReddy Profec E-01 - GReddy turbotimer - GReddy turbo presure gauge - GReddy oiltemp gauge from gearbox - GReddy exhaust temp gauge - Pyle alarm and central locking - Pioneer DEH P88MP CD/MP3-player - Bigger spoiler - Bi-xenon 6000k - Bosch Pilot 160 foglight

Comment

Originally posted by nlight
                          How is this thing if ppl outside the US is interested? Can anyone fix shipping, or do they send worldwide?
                          they could send worldwide i am sure cost would be high for shipping though

Comment

i would need a 94 style also.. is it possible to get a 94 style made?

Comment

+1 94 style for me. I don't want vents and stuff tho, just OEM in CF.
                              Back in BG business.

Comment

OK so the list for '94 style so far:
                                1. MazKid
                                2. Pastor Protege
                                3. Protegeball
                                4. Viper 707
                                5. ftjandra
                                6. JustinGT

That's 6 people so far, I'd say we have a decent chance of having the '94 style made.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
                                X