Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the headlights, are the front lens made of plastic or glass?

just wondering because of the yellowing effect.

Comment

Sign me up for the Type A bumper!

Then im gonna paint my car to look like this one.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TurboProto; 12-15-2006, 02:59 AM.
      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
        on the headlights, are the front lens made of plastic or glass?

just wondering because of the yellowing effect.

glass..
        sigpic

Comment

list up guys!

Bodykit
          1. OCD-SPEED
          2. Mr. GoD
          3. bcrx7 (bumper, grille)
          4. Proto420 (bumper)

Projector Lens
          1. prakashkamath
          sigpic

Comment

Do the bumpers come with the foglights and grill mesh?
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

damn i would so go for them projector lens if they werent slanted by any chance do you know how to get them like that for a 91 pro with straight headlights?
              Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

Originally posted by daze View Post
                damn i would so go for them projector lens if they werent slanted by any chance do you know how to get them like that for a 91 pro with straight headlights?
                You could always do the BMW headlight conversion.

Comment

Can I see a picture of a fresh bumper that primered and ready to ship out.
                  And is the grill molded in on the type A bumpers? Or is it separate?

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Proto420 View Post
                    Can I see a picture of a fresh bumper that primered and ready to ship out.
                    And is the grill molded in on the type A bumpers? Or is it separate?
                    Do the bumpers come with the foglights and grill mesh?
                    sorry but i dont have one right now. the bumper on my car is the only one made. will only start production upon confirmation of orders.

grill is separate from the bumper (with separate price). foglamps and mesh also not included.
                    Last edited by b1ade; 12-18-2006, 12:50 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Can the gtr grill fit in the stock location of this bumper?

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

i'm afraid i have to back out of the headlights deal due to money constraints. sorry guys, i'm poor right now.
                        ---prakash

Comment

update?

update?
                          sigpic

Comment

ill check with my contact if we can ship 4 orders only. will let you know in by jan 2 when shops reopen.
                            sigpic

Comment

What would be the cost to have the bumper made with urethane? Id rather have that material instead of a hard fibergass. Carbon fiber would be awsome as well. What are our options on materials?

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

2nd gen bumper?

will you be able to do something about getting the 2nd gen bumper? i will buy one if you can
                                Attached Files
                                like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X